Sunday night, U.S. health authorities announced that they may have found the third documented case of monkeypox in a patient in South Florida.
The Home of the Life Sciences Industry
The crisis caused by the shutdown of one plant is a stark reminder of critical supply chain issues in other sectors, including the pharmaceutical industry.
More Top Stories
- Regeneron's Evicanumab Fights Ultra-Rare Form of High Cholesterol i...
- Cytokinetics, Seagen, Concert and Idorsia Begin Week with Trial Wins
- Alnylam Reports More Positive Data as Vutrisiran Awaits July FDA Date
- Seres, Vera Notch Weekend Wins in C.Diff, Lupus Trials
- Innoviva Snaps Up Remaining Entasis Shares, High Potential Assets