Industry executives often lament the fact that clinical trials take a long time to complete and often fail. BioSpace spoke with Tufts' Ken Getz about possible reasons and solutions.
The Home of the Life Sciences Industry
Using Cerevance’s proprietary NNETSseq technology platform, Merck and Cerevance have partnered to identify new targets for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
More Top Stories
- Novavax Hit Hard by Late Vaccine, while BioNTech Touts Variant-Adap...
- BeiGene and Novartis Make Late-Stage Progress against Liver Cancer
- J&J's Mathai Mammen Abruptly Departs in Latest Leadership Jolt
- Digital Therapeutics can Increase Value of Disease-Modifying Drugs
- Biopharma Industry Shows Signs of Life in Ever-Changing Economic La...