A second patient death has been linked to the Phase III clinical trial of Eisai and Biogen’s investigational Alzheimer's drug lecanemab, according to the journal Science.
The Home of the Life Sciences Industry
More Top Stories
- CinCor Touts Subgroup Analysis in Mid-stage Hypertension Study as S...
- Recession Survival Strategies for Newly Public Biopharma Companies
- BioMark Provides Business Update and Second Quarter Financial Results
- Gratitude and Optimism: This Thanksgiving, BioSpace Celebrates Biop...
- FDA Adcomm Cancels Meeting on BioMarin's Hemophilia A Gene Therapy