Athira Pharma’s experimental Alzheimer’s therapy, fosgonimeton, continues to show signs of being able to improve cognition and function in patients.
The Home of the Life Sciences Industry
Eli Lilly’s investigational antibody donanemab met all of its primary and secondary endpoints in the Phase III TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 4 study, the company announced Wednesday.
More Top Stories
- PictorLabs Reimagines Histopathology with AI, Starting with Cancer
- BioSpace Layoff Tracker 2022: Synlogic, SQZ Biotech, Oncorus and Mo...
- After a Tough Summer, X4 Celebrates Phase III Win in WHIM Syndrome ...
- Eisai & Biogen Address Lecanemab's Safety Concerns at CTAD
- Horizon Therapeutics Becomes Target of Acquisition By Pharma Giants