Immunogenetics Market: Rise in adoption of immunological drugs to drive the market
Global Immunogenetics Market: Introduction
- Immunogenetics is a branch of medical science that deals with the genetic and molecular basis of immune response.
- Immunogenetics consists of two terms ‘immunology’ and ‘genetics’. Immunology represents the biological basis for the body's defense against foreign agents such as biological toxins, bacteria, virus, and fungus, etc. Genetics represents the genes of an organism, and the transfer of genes from the parent to the child generation of an organism in the scope of possible variations.
- Genes are a part of the DNA, which is responsible for different functions. Hence, genetic conditions affect the functioning and development of the immune system, which in turn results in the inability to control infectious pathogens or a vulnerability to autoimmunity or malignancy.
- The primary focus of immunogenetics is the treatment of autoimmune diseases
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/immunogenetics-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Immunogenetics Market
- According to a study by Medscape, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects 3 persons per 10,000 people and the rate of prevalence is estimated to be 1%, which is increasing with age and peaking between the ages of 35 and 50 years. RA affects all populations; however, it is more prevalent in women than men. Increase in incidence rate of RA is projected to drive the global immunogenetics market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), population aged 60 years and above is estimated to increase from 605 million in 2000 to 2 billion in 2050. The geriatric population is more susceptible to autoimmune diseases due to weak immunity. This is expected to increase the demand for immunogenetics, which in turn is likely to boost market.
- Increase in research & development in biopharmaceuticals & biotechnology companies is anticipated to propel the global immunogenetics market during the forecast period
- Technological advancements in the medical industry with respect to immunogenicity and rising awareness among the population about the benefits are projected to drive the global immunogenetics market
- However, high investment involved and stringent rules & regulations by governing authorities are likely to restrain the global immunogenetics market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80327
North America to Lead Global Immunogenetics Market
- In terms of region, the global immunogenetics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a prominent share of the global immunogenetics market in 2019, and the trend is expected to continue in the near future. Expansion of the market can be ascribed to a rise in adoption of immunological drugs and the presence of major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe was the second-largest market for immunogenetics in 2019 due to a rise in prevalence of autoimmune disease in the region along with the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure
- The immunogenetics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the next few years owing to an increase in awareness about immunological and autoimmune diseases and their treatment in countries such as China, India, and Japan
Pre Book Immunogenetics Market Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80327<ype=S
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to a lack of presence of major players and below par healthcare infrastructure in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Immunogenetics Market
- AbbVie Inc.,
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transdermal Skin Patches Market: Transdermal patch, a medicated adhesive patch attached to the skin to administer medication into the bloodstream through diffusion, is gaining traction as a viable alternative to oral delivery of medicines and hypodermic injections. This is because they are painless, non-invasive, and kinetically maneuverable procedures that need to be kept attached between anything from eight hours to seven days depending on the therapeutic indication.
Facial Injectables Market: Owing to the rising disposable incomes and changing lifestyles, there has been a continued rise of facial injectables demand across North America. The market for facial injectables is estimated to be growing a faster pace due to emerging physical appearance obsession globally. The focus on aesthetics and the desire to become young is also anticipated to increase the demand for facial surgeries in the years to come. Not only that, the rise in longevity of these injectables effects has also gained momentum in North America market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453