Cardiovascular Devices Market Size to Reach USD 78.79 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Increasing cardiovascular disease prevalence, product launches, favorable research funding to drive cardiovascular device market growth.
The Cardiovascular Device market size is estimated to reach USD 78.79 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth rising global burden of various coronary heart diseases, such as stroke and cardiomyopathy, which cause a global burden of cardiac deaths. Stroke, hypertensive heart disease, rheumatic heart failure, heart arrhythmia, and congenital heart disease are among the most common cardiovascular ailments. A cardiovascular device is an instrument designed to aid in the prevention, treatment, and relief of cardiovascular disease. It can be a gadget for disease monitoring and diagnostics as well as surgical intervention in disease therapy.
The market for these medical devices is fueled by the high prevalence of cardiovascular disease caused by bad lifestyle choices such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and hypertension, as well as a big senior population. Advances in science and technology have resulted in the development of minimally invasive treatment procedures for the condition, as well as increased public knowledge of treatment options. The growth curve has been moulded by appropriate medical reforms, as well as the appropriate cost-effective therapies helped by coverage and reimbursements. The market has also been boosted by strategic acquisitions and mergers, as well as primary product introductions. However, exorbitant gadget maintenance costs and a scarcity of experienced workers have become major roadblocks to the business.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1430
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Product type segments include diagnostic and monitoring devices and surgical devices. Among these, the diagnostic and monitoring devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to compact design, ease of operation and data storage capabilities of these devices.
- On the basis of application, the market report is segmented into coronary heart disease, sudden cardiac arrest, stroke, cerebrovascular heart disease and others. Among these, the coronary heart disease segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-use, the market report is segmented into hospitals, cardiac diagnostic centres, ambulatory surgical centres. The cardiac diagnostic centres segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period due to availability of advanced healthcare services and treatments, equipment, and surgical devices and tools. They are also more economical than hospitals.
- Asia Pacific cardiovascular device market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to large-scale adoption of advanced cardiovascular equipment, solutions, software, as well as need for cardiovascular device implementation with rising cases of cardiovascular diseases in countries in the region.
- Revenue from Europe cardiovascular device market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements in cardiovascular devices, rising incidence of coronary diseases, and increasing geriatric population in countries in the region.
- Key players in the market include Terumo Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, General Electric Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, and W.L. Gore & Associates, Getinge Group and Becton Dickinson and Company.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1430
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the cardiovascular device market based on product type, end use and region.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Diagnostic and monitoring devices
- Electro cardiogram(ECG)
- Echo cardiogram
- Holter monitors
- Event Monitors
- PET scans
- MRI scans
- Cardiac CT
- Surgical Devices
- Electrosurgical Procedures
- Occlusion Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cerebrovascular Heart Disease
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiovascular-devices-market
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cardiac Diagnostic Centres
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Liquid Embolic Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product (Isobutyl-2-Cyanoacrylate (IBCA), Sodium Morrhuate, Ethanol, Bletilla Striata), By Application (Brain Arteriovenous Malformations, Tumor and Brain Cancer, Brain Aneurysm, Ischemic Stroke), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Treatment Type (Surgical, Non-surgical), By Application (Cystocele, Uterine Prolapse, Rectocele, Enterocele, Others), By End-user (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinic, Other) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Magnetic Resonance, Computed Tomography And Nuclear Medicine Imaging Market Size, Share By Type, By Application, By End-Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, And Others), And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cardiovascular-devices-market