Apheresis Equipment Market Expected to Reach USD 2.98 Billion By 2026
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Apheresis Equipment market was valued at USD 1.62 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.98 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.8%. Apheresis is a medical procedure that involves removing the whole blood from a donor or a patient and separating the blood into individual components so that a particular component can be removed. It is a non-invasive procedure and takes less than a few hours. Thus, the procedure is favored by the people. The procedure is also known as Pheresis or Hemapheresis. The procedure is performed outside the body and is therefore an extracorporeal procedure.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1680
In the recent times there has been an increase in the number of people suffering from leukemia, cancer. This has resulted in a need for plasma transfusions. This has further led to a rise in the demand for apheresis equipment. The biggest restraining factor of this market are the risks of this procedure. Risks such as, bleeding, infection, low blood pressure, muscle cramps etc. demotivate the people from opting this procedure.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising number of target diseases and blood disorders has led to a need for plasma and platelets across the globe. This has led a rise in the demand for apheresis which consequently has led to an increase in the demand for apheresis equipment.
- With the growing infrastructure there has been a rise in the number of established blood banks with proper equipment and facilities. The expansion of these blood banks has resulted in a rise in the demand for apheresis equipment.
- The governments of several countries are trying to build better infrastructure for the healthcare sector. This has led to a significant increase in the demand for the equipment.
- The continuous research and development for the launch of improved and more efficient equipment has, also, encouraged market demand.
- The high costs and lack of skilled staff for proper management of the apheresis equipment, especially, in developing countries, pose to be some of the major restraining factors of the market.
- In addition to the high costs, the risks of this procedure such as, bleeding, infection, low blood pressure, muscle cramps etc. also discourage the people from opting this procedure.
- Plasmapheresis procedure dominates the market. It accounts for a share of 51.9% owing to the growing incidents of blood related disorders and consequently the need for plasma. With the introduction of plasma based drugs, there has been a rise in the demand or plasma thus, increasing the demand for apheresis equipment. The procedure is expected to continue its growth at a CAGR of 8.2%.
- Centrifugation technology dominates the market due to its versatility of application in the separation of plasma and other components. Membrane Filtration is identified as the fastest growing type of technology as this method is quicker and reduces the need for replacement fluids.
- Disposable apheresis kits dominate the market. The single use kits are preferred by many as they reduce the chances of infections. They occupy 55.9% of the market.
- North America dominates the market. The region accounts for a market share of 44.3%. This can be attributed to the high patient awareness and better infrastructure.
- Europe accounts for 26.9% of the market share owing to the continuous research and development in the region and high patient awareness.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the market and registers a growth rate of 8.8%. This can be attributed to the availability of resources. A large number of emerging economies are developing their healthcare infrastructure and launching aids to help the authorities to set up. The rising awareness of blood donation and apheresis among people has resulted in an increase in the demand for apheresis equipment.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Terumo BCT Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Medical Care, Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Haemonetics Corporation and HemaCare Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/apheresis-equipment-market
Apheresis Equipment Market Segmentation:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Plasma and Component Separator
- Disposable Apheresis Kits
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Renal Diseases
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1680
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Medical Devices Market Size By Type (Respiratory devices, Cardiology Devices, Orthopedic Devices, Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Endoscopy Devices, Wound Management), By End-use (Clinics, Hospitals, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Leupeptin Market By Grade (Pharmaceutical grade , Food grade , Industrial grade ), Type (Powder, Solution, Tablet/Capsule ), Application (Food and beverages , Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Hypoxia Market, By Type (Hypoxic hypoxia, Hypemic hypoxia, Stagnant hypoxia, Histotoxic hypoxia), By Disease Type, By Distribution Channel (Hospital pharmacy, Online pharmacy, Retail pharmacy), By End Users (Online, Offline), By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Progeria Market Size, Share and Analysis, By End Users (Hospital pharmacy, Online pharmacy, Retail pharmacy), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region and Segment Forecasts To 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Esophageal Cancer Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma), By Route of administration, (Oral, Parenteral, Others), By Therapy (Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, Immunotherapy, Others), By End Users, By Distribution Channel and By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.