3D Printed Surgical Models Market: Cardiac Surgery Segment to Witness High Demand
3D Printed Surgical Models Market: Introduction
- Surgical models are used before planning the surgery in order to improve post-surgery outcomes. These type of models are also used in planning interventions to treat hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Aortic anatomy and diameters can be reproduced accurately to allow in vitro simulation and preoperative planning using 3D models.
- The 3D printed surgical models also help educate young surgeons about tactile and three-dimensional inspection of the tissues and various parts of body. Moreover, they are used to help patients prepare for surgery.
Key Drivers of Global 3D Printed Surgical Models Market
- Increase in prevalence of chronic disorders, rise in number of surgical procedures, and growing need for customized health care products are expected to propel the demand for 3D printed surgical models
- Increase in use of 3D printed surgical models in endovascular aneurysm repair; in orthopedic surgery for treatment of trauma injuries and planning of tumor resection; in cardiac surgery for repair of congenital defects and presurgical planning of tumor resections; in neurosurgery for navigation training; and in vascular surgery for printing aortic models is anticipated to boost the growth of the market
- Rise in use of new technologies such as fused deposition modeling and stereolithography for printing surgical models is also a key factor for driving the market
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of 3D Printed Surgical Models Market Report
Cardiac Surgery Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on specialty, the global 3D printed surgical models market can be segmented into cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, gastroenterology endoscopy of esophagus, orthopedic surgery, surgical oncology, reconstructive surgery, and transplant surgery
- The cardiac surgery segment accounted for the highest share of the 3D printed surgical models market in 2018. The segment is further divided into annuloplasty, repair coronary aneurysm, stent insertion, and others.
- The cardiac surgery segment is expected to dominate the 3D printed surgical models market due to increase in incidence rate of cardiac diseases. Moreover, 3D printed surgical model helps understand the complexities of congenital heart conditions, which is likely to propel the market.
Request for COVID - 19 Imapact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75803
North America to Dominate Global 3D Printed Surgical Models Market
- In terms of region, the global 3D printed surgical models market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global 3D printed surgical models market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. This dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in geriatric population, presence of key market players in the region, greater affordability, strong government support for quality health care, and rise in demand for technologically advanced products.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in adoption of new products, increasing per capita income, and high unmet medical need in in emerging countries such as India and China
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in 3D Printed Surgical Models Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global 3D printed surgical models market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Stratasys Ltd
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Lazarus 3D, LLC
- Onkos Surgical
- Materialise NV
- 3D LifePrints UK Ltd.
- WhiteClouds Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453