Wound Debridement (Wound Cleaning) Market: Rise in Incidence of Injuries Related to Accidents, Sports, and Adventure to Drive the Global Market
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Transparency Market Research Inc.: According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global wound debridement (wound cleaning) market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027. Increased adoption of advanced wound debridement products and devices, rise in awareness among patients, rise in incidence of injuries related to accidents, sports, and adventure to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/wound-debridement-market.html
According to the report, the wound debridement (wound cleaning) market was valued at US$ 1,964.5 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.1 % from 2019 to 2027.
Rise in Incidence of Injuries related to Accidents, Sports, and Adventure: Key Drivers
- The incidence of accidents and injuries during sports, commute, and adventures has increased drastically in the last decade. This is anticipated to drive the market in the next few years.
- Road accidents and violence is a major cause of trauma, which requires medical attention. In Asia, India ranks the first due to overpopulated and poor roads and lack of traffic security.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=35036
- Traumatic injuries and burns is also a major cause of acute wounds, which require advanced therapies for treatment. These acute wounds, if not treated properly, increase the burden of chronic wounds and the overall health care burden.
- The research conducted by the National Burn Repository (NBR) in collaboration with the American Burn Association (ABA) projects that approximately 486,000 burn injuries are treated every year in the US. It also estimates that this percentage is increasing roughly by 1% or 2% every year. This is likely to drive the debridement market in the near future.
Request Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=35036
Increase in Geriatric Population Boost Market Growth
- With the rise in geriatric population, chronic diseases that affect skin integrity such as peripheral vascular diseases (arterial insufficiency and venous hypertension) and diabetes are becoming increasingly common. Frequent consequences include skin breakdown with formation of ulcers and chronic wounds.
- This is likely to triple or quintuple the demand for medical services and trigger the rise of non-communicable diseases (heart, cancer, and diabetes), which account for about 87% of the health issues faced by the elderly people in low-, middle-, and high-income countries. Non-communicable diseases also need surgical interventions, which consequently drives the wound debridement market.
- For example, The National Institutes of Health (NIH) estimates that 3% of the people aged 65 years or above in the U.S. are expected to have a wound in next few years. An even greater rate of incidence is expected, owing to traumatic injuries and ulcers endemic in resource-poor countries in other regions. According to a report by the Wound Healing Society, approximately 15% of elderly population in the U.S. suffers from chronic wounds, which primarily include bedsores (pressure ulcers) and neuropathic wounds (diabetic foot ulcers).
Get COVID-19 Analysis on Wound Debridement (Wound Cleaning) Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=35036
High Costs of Technologically Advanced Devices and Products to Hamper Market
- Cost of advanced wound dressings and products is higher than that of the traditional methods. Therefore, several patients are opting for the latter, despite the slow healing process associated with it. This presents a major challenge for the overall wound care industry.
- High cost of technologically advanced, digital wound measurement devices is a major barrier for the market for would debridement. Health care professionals, especially in developing regions, prefer traditional devices such as simple dressings, rulers, or tapes for cleaning and measuring wounds; as these are available at a fraction of the cost of advanced products.
- The market in Asia is price-sensitive and faces inhibitions in terms of investing in advanced wound debridement products, as a few of these products are sometimes affordable only to the elite population.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=35036
Global Wound Debridement (Wound Cleaning) Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global wound debridement (wound cleaning) market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global wound debridement (wound cleaning) market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
Leading players operating in the global wound debridement (wound cleaning) market are Key players in the global market include
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Zimmer Biomet
- DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
- Lohmann & Rauscher International
- Arobella Medical, LLC
- Söring GmbH
- BSN Medical
- Derma Sciences Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Gene Therapy Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gene-therapy-market.html
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pulmonary-arterial-hypertension-therapeutics.html
Forensic Technologies Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/forensics-technology.html
Microbiology Culture Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/us-microbiology-culture-market.html
Nanomedicine Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/nanomedicine-market.html
Smart Medical Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/smart-medical-devices-market.html
Bioinformatics Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bioinformatics-market.html
Taurine Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/taurine-market.html
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453