Rising Interest in Cost-Effective Homeopathic Procedures Boost Prospects of Biopuncture Treatment Market: Fact.MR
Increasing demand for innovative anti-inflammation injectable technologies are major trends driving developments in the biopuncture treatment market for years to come.
Fact.MR, Rockville MD: Market research firm Fact.MR’s ongoing biopuncture treatment market study has projected increased adoption of biopuncture treatments throughout 2021, as restrictions on elective medical procedures have been gradually relaxed as the coronavirus pandemic has been slowing down in recent months. The recovery of the market is estimated to be steady through the coming year. Research into technologies for treating musculoskeletal disorders is creating key opportunities for manufacturers in the near future.
According to the European Coalition on Homeopathic & Anthroposophic Medicinal Products, more than 90 million medicinal homeopathic ampoules for injection are sold worldwide every year. Consequently, biopuncture procedures have been major winners with a growing focus on surpassing skin and gastrointestinal barriers. Further, minimal risk of side effects from biopuncture treatments has also driven adoption rates.
“The global biopuncture treatment market is estimated to witness robust growth for the duration of the forecast period, supported by widespread prevalence of chronic unresolved pain issues which have boosted the demand for therapeutic solutions. Increasing patient awareness about homeopathic healthcare solutions have contributed to developments as well,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4723
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Biopuncture Treatment Study
- Musculoskeletal disorder treatment applications will continue to hold major market share on the back of relatively wider global prevalence.
- Arnica has emerged as a popular biopuncture product owing to superior patient outcomes in homeopathic practices.
- China will reflect strong uptake through the forecast period, owing to widespread acceptance of traditional needle-based therapies in the country.
- The United States and countries in the European Union are emerging as a high potential markets owing to easy access to information on positive patient outcomes in recent years.
- Wellness centers have emerged as prominent end use facilities, owing to increased emphasis on homeopathic healthcare solutions.
Biopuncture Treatment Market- Prominent Drivers
- Application as a complementary therapy to cure chronic pain and inflammation conditions is a key factor supporting adoption.
- Wide scope of treatment for arthritis, joint pain, nerve pain, and tendonitis have been major revenue generation drivers.
- Low injection pain levels owing to fine needle width characteristics bolster popularity of treatments.
Biopuncture Treatment Market- Key Restraints
- Potential risk of side effects arising from treatment in conditions including varicose veins, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, depression and epilepsy hold back adoption.
- Lack of conclusive evidence on the efficacy of biopuncture products is a major challenge facing market players, limiting sales and revenue.
Discover more about the biopuncture treatment market with figures, data tables and the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/4723/biopuncture-treatment-market
Heel Group, Chiro-Medical Group, Inc., Green House Health, NaturalMed Therapies, Natural Health Center, Thieme, and Skinrenewal TM are some of the more prominent players operating in the global biopuncture treatment market.
Major players in the biopuncture treatment market have been investing in research and development efforts to bolster product portfolios exploring a wider scope of treatment options with homeopathic solutions.
Chiro-Medical Group in late 2019 set up research efforts with biopuncture therapy solutions in regenerative medicine for knee treatments improving healing in addition to pain management. Cara Care has collaborated with HiDoc Technologies GmbH to explore biopuncture solutions with Cara Care’s digital companion applications in early 2020. Heel Group has revealed positive outcomes from its Traumeel product as a viable option for anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal treatments in acute musculoskeletal injuries.
More Insights on the Biopuncture treatment Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the global biopuncture treatment market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (arnica, Echinacea, nux vomica, chamomile, and others), application (gynecological disorders, psychological disorders, pain syndrome, musculoskeletal disorders, orthopedic disorders, orthopedic disorders, digestive system problem, and others) and end user (hospitals, wellness centers, specialty clinics, and research & academic institutes) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa)
Request For No-Obligation Table Of Content
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Market Intelligence Services: Marketngage.com