Peptide Therapeutics Market is Expected To Reach USD 50.60 Billion By 2026 at a CAGR of 9.0%
The global Peptide Therapeutics market was valued at USD 25.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 50.60 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.0%. Peptide drugs are used as replacement therapies which supplements peptide hormones when the endogenous levels tend to decrease. The first peptide therapeutic was used to treat diabetic patients in the 19th century. The approval for 60 peptides has been granted, with the clinical global administration in the United States, Europe, and Japan. These drugs are used as drug target moiety for cancer, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disease.
To improve efficiency, conjugates became a boon to alter the properties of proteins. The Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) conjugation, lipids, and proteins have been used for extending the half-life. In recent years, cell-penetrating peptides, termed as ideal transporters, are responsible for assisting the therapeutic cargos in a non-toxic and simple manner being protein, oligonucleotides, nanoparticles. They are currently used in cancer therapy due to its potent and quick delivery.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2770
Specific problems and restraints are shown by peptide therapeutics. The drawbacks are short plasma life and the inability of the functioning of oral bioavailability. By increasing the drug stability and peptide formulation, the peptide therapeutics can be taken in an oral form quickly.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The peptide therapeutics market is expected to reach USD 50.59 billion by the year 2026 at a CAGR of 9.0%, according to the forecast period.
- Kallyope, a U.S based company, and Novo Nordisk, a Denmark based Company, entered into a research collaboration and agreement to discover novel therapeutics for treating obesity and diabetes in June 2018.
- North America has the largest market share of 38.2% in the year 2018. Its increased dominance in the market is due to the increased investments of Research and Development, high incidence of cancer, and increased demand for healthcare expenditure. The advent of Peptide conjugates will also further drive a rapid increase in the market.
- The solid-phase peptide synthesis is expected to reach USD 22.6 billion by the year 2026, showing a good growth market in the year 2026.
- Hybrid technology is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.8% in 2026.
- Asia Pacific is hyped to be the largest growing market with a CAGR of 10.2%, with USD 10.51 billion in the forecast period due to high untapped opportunities, affordable cost of raw material, and increasing base of companies providing outsourcing services, flourishing biotech industry, and increasing investments in Research and Development sector. Patent expiration of blockbuster drugs would foster generic market, thus expected to provide significant growth opportunities shortly.
- The Cancer type application segment held the largest market share of 37.3% in 2018. Increased occurrence of cancer worldwide and the growing treatment of cancer treatment are the key factors responsible for dominance in this segment.
- The Metabolic diseases segment has shown immense market size growth of USD 7.05 billion in 2018 and will show a significant market growth of 8.9% according to the forecast period due to Cumulative acceptance of inactive lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, and consumption of a high amount of alcohol has led to increased occurrence of these disorders.
- In May 2018, Bicycle Therapeutics, a biotechnology company showcased a new class of therapeutics based on its proprietary bicyclic peptide (Bicycle) product platform, announced that it is expanding its collaboration with AstraZeneca to include additional targets in respiratory and cardio-metabolic diseases. AstraZeneca is accountable for further development and product commercialization.
- PeptiDream, a Japanese biotechnology company, had declared a new peptide drug conjugate (PDC) collaboration with Swiss pharma major Novartis in June 2019. PeptiDream will use its proprietary Discovery Platform System technology to identify unique macrocyclic and constrained peptides, as PDCs against numerous targets of interest, chosen by Novartis.
- Computational Biology and screening have good chances of improvement to support drug delivery.
- On January 2019, a peptide was received by Leidos Health Life Sciences, for a novel PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2770
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Sanofi (Australia), Teva Inc (Israel), Novo Nordisk Inc, (Denmark), Takeda (Japan), Eli Lily (United States), Astra Zeneca (U.K.), Novartis (Switzerland), Shire (U.S.) Abbvie (U.S.), Ipsen (France) Allergen (Ireland ), Ferring (Switzerland), Merck (United States), The Medicines (United States), Roche (Switzerland) Johnson and Johnson (United States).
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peptide-therapeutics-market
Peptide Therapeutics Market Segmentation:
Route of Administration (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Parenteral Route
- Oral Route
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Cardiovascular Disorder
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2770
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Cartilage Repair Market Size, Share, Trends, By Treatment Modality, By Application, By Treatment Type, By End Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Insulin Delivery Devices Market Analysis, By Type (Syringes, Insulin Pens, Inhalers, Jet injectors, Insulin Pumps, Needles) By Distribution Channels (Retail pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy) By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Homecare), Forecast To 2018-2028 Download PDF Brochure
Breath Analyzer Market By Technology (Fuel Cell Technology, Semiconductor Sensor, Infrared Spectroscopy) By Application, By End-Use (Law Enforcement Agencies, Enterprises, Individuals), and By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Medical Electronics Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, By Type (Invasive, Non-invasive) By Product Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Others) By Components (Sensors, Batteries, Memory Devices, Displays, Microprocessors) By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos