Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market to Reach USD 3.92 Billion By 2027 | Industry Trend – Developments in device technology such as 3D Printing technology
The global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market is expected to reach USD 3.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Rising preference for craniomaxillofacial trauma, minimally invasive surgery, growing prevalence of facial fractures is anticipated to fuel demand for craniomaxillofacial surgery, leading to increased sales of devices.
Increasing incidence of street accidents owing to industrialization and urbanization, coupled with increasing demand for effective reconstructive surgery, is expected to propel industry growth. The proliferation of new techniques such as bio-absorbable cranial fixation surgeries and robotic arm-assisted CMF operation is also anticipated to raise the market demand for craniomaxillofacial products over coming years. 3D craniomaxillofacial implants, virtual plating technology, improved customer service by market players, and the production of thoracic fixing devices at low prices are all anticipated to create potential growth prospects for the industry.
Top Companies in Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market are:
Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, OsteoMed, Zimmer-Biomet, KLS Martin, Calavera, Medartis AG, Matrix Surgical, and Integra Lifesciences.
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Drivers During Forecast Period:
By Regional Outlook Segment:
North America accounted for a considerable share of the industry and is foreseen to grow significantly in the projected period. The beneficial initiatives such as annual symposium organized by the American Society of Craniofacial Surgery and the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery to expand the knowledge about CMF procedures is anticipated to contribute to the regional growth.
By Product Outlook Segment:
The Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device segment is projected to be valued at USD 354.7 million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% throughout the projected timeframe. The growth can be ascribed to the growing incidences of sports injury, road accidents, and augmenting attraction towards aesthetic reconstruction surgeries such as chin enhancement and TMJ replacement.
By Application Outlook Segment:
The Orthognathic and Dental Surgery application sub-segment occupied the largest share of the industry, accounting 47.6% share in 2019 and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% throughout the projected period.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The resorbable fixators devices are projected to gain a significant share of the industry during the projected timeframe due to the advantageous features of resorbable fixators such as quick recovery time and minimal requirement for follow-up operations.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure, rising levels of disposable income, and the escalating geriatric population are projected to raise demand for craniomaxillofacial surgeries during the projected time. The advent of 3D printing devices and its application in cranial reconstructive surgeries is expected to expand the scope of this market.
- DePuy Synthes, a J&J Medical Devices Company, launched the "SYMPHONYTM Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System" in 2019 to expand its surgical treatment portfolio. The Symphony System streamlines procedures and increases surgeons and medical professionals' efficiency to treat patients suffering from complicated cervical spine conditions that cover craniomaxillofacial trauma.
For the purpose of the report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market on the basis of product, material, application, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device
- Cranial Flap Fixation Device
- Bone Graft Substitute Device
- CMF Distraction Device
- Thoracic Fixation Device
- CMF Drilling Systems
- MF Plate and Screw Fixation Device
- Mid-Face Implant Systems
- 3D Printing technology Device
- Patient-Customized Solutions
- Bioabsorbable Osteofixation Devices
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metal-Based Implants
- Other Metal Alloys
- Bioabsorbable Material
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Self-reinforcing (SR)
- Ceramic Based Implants
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthognathic and Dental Surgery
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- This study segments the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the Craniomaxillofacial Devices sectors.
- This Craniomaxillofacial Devices report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market.
Key features of the report:
- To study the key aspects impacting the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market size.
- To identify growth prospects in the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market.
- To analyze the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market segments and deduce the dominant trends observed in the industry.
- To examine the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market by investigating the available products, market share, and value proposition of the products.
- To analyze the industry by assessing the scope and application of the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market and highlight the growth of each application.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2030
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Explore Complete Table of Content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/craniomaxillofacial-devices-market
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Pharmacovigilance Market Size Worth USD 12.48 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 12.5%
Radiation Dose Management Market to Reach USD 505.3 Million By 2027 | CAGR of 12.6%
Cell Culture Market Size Worth USD 45.12 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 10.3%
Gene Editing Market Size Worth USD 15.79 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 17.2%
Joint Reconstruction Devices Market Size Worth USD 36.81 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 6.3%
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-craniomaxillofacial-devices-market