Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market Size to Reach USD 2.09 Billion in 2028 | Industry Trend – Rapid Integration of Advanced Sensors in Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Devices
Emergen Research has published its latest report titled “Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market, By Product (CSF Shunts, External Drainage Systems, Others), By Patient Type (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), By End-use (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028”
According to Emergen Research, the global cerebrospinal fluid management market size was USD 1.50 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.09 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Revenue growth of the global cerebrospinal fluid management market is majorly attributed to factors such as rising prevalnec of neurological diseases worldwide, increasing incidences of cerebrospinal fluid disorders such as hydrocephalus and ventriculomegaly, increasing volumes of shunt procedures, and growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries. Rapid integration of advanced sensors in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) devices, growing use of technologically advanced CSF management devices, and rising prevalence of congenital hydrocephalus worldwide are among the other major factors expected to drive the global market revenue growth over the forecast period. As per a survey conducted by the Hydrocephalus Association, over a million people in the U.S. are diagnosed with hydrocephalus each year, while more than 700,000 older adults suffer from normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH).
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is a colorless fluid, which is present in the brain and spinal cord and helps deliver several important nutrients to the central nervous system. Moreover, the fluid offers both immunological protection to the brain. Rise in global geriatric population, growing prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, rising awareness of hydrocephalus and its available treatments, and rapidly advancing healthcare infrastructure further contribute to the global market revenue growth. However, increasing complications associated with CSF shunts and lack of skilled healthcare professionals are some of the factors expected to restrain market revenue growth to some extent.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
CSF Shunts Segment Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
The CSF shunts segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Increasing incidences of cerebrospinal fluid disorders including hydrocephalus and ventriculomegaly, rising number of shunt procedures, integration of advanced sensors in CSF shunts, and growing need for minimally invasive surgical procedures are key factors boosting this segment’s revenue growth.
Pediatric Segment to Account for Fastest Revenue CAGR:
The pediatric segment is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate in the global market over the forecast period. Major factors contributing to revenue growth of this segment are rising prevalence of congenital hydrocephalus worldwide and increasing volumes of shunt procedures.
North America Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
North America cerebrospinal fluid management market accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Growing prevalence of hydrocephalus and congenital hydrocephalus, rise in geriatric population, rising government investments in research & development activities in the field of CSF management, and presence of highly advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region are among the major factors driving the North America market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market Include:
- Möller Medical GmbH
- Elekta AB
- Medtronic Plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Sophysa SA
- BeckerSmith Medical, Inc.
- Dispomedica GmbH
- DePuy Synthes Companies
- Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Argi Grup
- Wellong Instruments Co., Ltd.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global cerebrospinal fluid management market based on product, patient type, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- CSF Shunts
- External Drainage Systems
Patient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- This study segments the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management sectors.
- This Cerebrospinal Fluid Management report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market.
Key features of the report:
- To study the key aspects impacting the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market size.
- To identify growth prospects in the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market.
- To analyze the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market segments and deduce the dominant trends observed in the industry.
- To examine the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market by investigating the available products, market share, and value proposition of the products.
- To analyze the industry by assessing the scope and application of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market and highlight the growth of each application.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2030
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Graph Database Market By Component (Solution, Service), By Deployment (On-premise, Cloud), By Graph Type, By Organization Size, By Analysis Type, By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030.
Data Fabric Market By Component (Solution, Service), By Type (In-Memory Data Fabric, Disk-Based Data Fabric), By Deployment (On-Premises, On-Cloud), By Organization Size, By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Data Visualization Market Size, Share, Trends, By Component (Software, Service, Solution), By Deployment (Cloud and On-Premises), By Enterprise (Small, Medium, Large), By End Use (Healthcare, Education, Government), and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Internet of Nanothings Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Nano Phones, Nanosensors, others), By Communication Type, By Network Architecture Type, By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Decision Intelligence Market, By Model (Human-based, Hybrid-based, Machine-based), By Software (Analytics, Machine Learning), By Provider (Big Cloud Providers, Start-Ups), By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Geographic Information System Software in Agriculture Market, By Deployment (On-premise, On-cloud), By Application (Crop Monitoring, Irrigation Monitoring, Soil Analysis, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Blockchain Distributed Ledger Market Size, Share, Trends, By Component (Solution, Services), By Type (Public, Private), By Enterprise Size (Large, Small & Medium), By Application (Payments, Trade Finance), By End-use (BFSI), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Our Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market