Bioreactors and Fermenters Market to Reach USD 5.17 Billion by 2028, Noted Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and favourable government initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure are the key factors driving industry growth
The global bioreactors and fermenters market size is expected to reach USD 5.17 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.7% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing popularity of single-use bioreactor among biopharmaceutical companies to cultivate biologics is the key factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Bioreactors and fermentors are culture systems to produce organisms or cells. They are used in various applications, including the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, basic research & development, chemicals, food & food additives, and other products. Cultivating cells and microbes in bioreactors can save work, time, and lab-space. It also improves the reproducibility and efficiency of cell growth and product formation.
Increasing focus of biologics manufacturers to scale-up production technologies for biologics is expected to stimulate global bioreactors and fermenters market trends. Moreover, surging demand for personalized medicines coupled with rising number of FDA approved orphan drugs has led to increased bio production, which in turn is expected to offer major opportunities for the industry growth in the coming years.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/285
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on type, the single-use bioreactors segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. The robust growth can be attributed to various benefits associated with single-use bioreactors, including easy set up for continuous processing and ease of use as compared to stainless steel bioreactors. Single-use bioreactors reduce maintenance costs save space as they do not require the same utility and piping infrastructure as traditional stainless-steel bioreactors.
- Based on application, the biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to contribute significantly to the global bioreactors and fermenters market revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing usage of bioreactors and fermenters for cultivating a broad range of cell types and organisms, including cells (like mammalian insect cells, stem cells, cell lines), plant cells & algae, microorganisms (like bacteria, fungi, yeasts), and others.
- The contract manufacturing organization (CMOs) segment is estimated to observe notable growth during the forecast period on account of growing outsourcing needs for biologics manufacturers as a result of increased demand of biologics.
- In the regional landscape, North America accounted for the largest revenue share in bioreactors and fermenters market in 2020 and is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Market growth is driven by growth in number of bio manufacturing facilities and investments in this region. Moreover, active support of the regional governments to boost biologics production by providing funds to life science R&D will also contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
- Key players operating in the global bioreactors and fermenters market include Sartorius AG BBI, GE Healthcare, Praj Hipurity Systems, Danaher (Pall), ZETA, Thermo Fisher, Pierre Guerin (DCI-Biolafitte), Bioengineering AG, Merck KGaA, Solaris, Applikon Biotechnology, Eppendorf AG, and Infors HT among others. Rising investments by the key industry players for the R&D activities will bolster market growth over the analysis period.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/285
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global bioreactors and fermenters market on the basis of type, application and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Single-use Bioreactors
- Multiple-use Bioreactors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/285
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
3D Cell Culture Market By Technology (Scaffold-Based, Scaffold-Free, and 3D Bioreactors), By Application (Cancer, Tissue Engineering & Immunohistochemistry, Drug development, Stem cell research, and Others), And By End-user, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Organ Perfusion System Market Analysis, By Type (Bioreactors Perfusion Systems, Microfluidic Perfusion Systems), By Organ Type (Heart, Lung), By Technique Type (Hypothermic), By Component Type (Perfusion Pumps), By End Use (Clinic), Forecasts to 2026
Tubular Membranes Market By Application (Membrane Bioreactors, Reverse Osmosis, Others), By Product Type (Organic Type, And Inorganic Type), And By End-Users Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bioreactors-and-fermenters-market