Aggressive Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment to Lead the Global Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market Share
U.S. Lead the market for Canine Separation Anxiety Disorder in North America with a market valuation of nearly 6.4 Mn in 2021
The canine separation anxiety treatment market study by Fact MR offers compelling insights into key growth drivers and restraints impacting the growth trajectory through 2031. The survey offers canine separation anxiety treatment demand outlook and studies opportunities existing in key segments, including drug molecule, anxiety type and distribution channel. It also highlights key strategies adopted by market players to increase medication sales.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: According to Fact.MR, the global canine separation anxiety treatment market is expected to grow by 2X by 2031, reaching US$ 39.9 million from US$ 21.4 million in 2020. The canine separating anxiety treatment market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 6% between 2021 and 2031, owing to an increase in the frequency of canine anxiety disorders.
The demand for canine separation anxiety therapies is being driven by the growing adoption of dogs and the prevalence of canine anxiety disorder. Pet owners all around the world are spending a lot of money on their pets' health, which is driving up the need for canine anxiety medications.
Changes in dog behavior endanger not only the dog's physical integrity and general well-being, but also the well-being of those around it. Various canine anxiety medicines, such as Clomipramine, are used to treat and calm this aggressive behavior.
Want A Detailed Understanding of Market Functioning? Request for a Sample Here
The growing use of aggressive and non-aggressive canine separation anxiety medications around the world is boosting the market for separation anxiety treatment for dogs. Furthermore, the growing veterinary industry is increasing demand for canine anxiety medications.
The advent of online veterinary pharmacies has totally transformed the market for canine separation anxiety treatment. Pet owners may now spot sickness indicators and buy over-the-counter as well as prescription drugs thanks to easy access to internet veterinary pharmacies.
According to the most recent Fact.MR data, North America dominates the global market for canine separation anxiety treatment, accounting for almost 32.8% of global market share. The United States has emerged as the most lucrative market for canine separation anxiety therapies in North America. The market in the region is expected to account for over 90% of the North American market through 2031, owing to the high number of dogs suffering from canine separation anxiety disorders.
“Increasing canine separation anxiety cases, development of low-cost alternatives, and growing prominence of online pharmacies in veterinary care are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for market players”, Says the Fact.MR Analyst.
Key Takeaways from Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market Study
- With a market valuation of roughly 6.4 million dollars in 2021, the United States leads the market for canine separation anxiety disorder in North America.
- The China market is expected to reach a value of US$ 6.8 billion by 2031, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 7%.
- Due to the high adoption of dogs compared to other pets, Europe is set to become one of the most lucrative marketplaces in the world. During the forecast period, the market in the area is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5%.
- Aggressive separation anxiety treatment for dogs is a market leader. By the end of 2031, it is expected to be worth US$ 13.8 million.
- Clomipramine is the most popular medication compound. Because of its better effectiveness and well-tolerance in managing separation anxiety, it is the most chosen medicine for treating canine separation anxiety disorder.
- The global adoption of canines is having a favorable impact on the market for canine separation anxiety treatment.
- There is a high demand for canine separation anxiety medications due to the high prevalence of canine separation anxiety disorders.
- Due to the limited number of FDA-approved medications for the treatment of canine separation anxiety, prominent market participants are seeing significant growth prospects.
- Increasingly popular online veterinary pharmacies make it easier for pet owners to obtain canine anxiety medications.
- The high expense of canine separation anxiety medications is stifling the market for separation anxiety treatment for dogs. Canine owners have to pay a lot of money for their pets' treatment, such as surgery and medicines.
- Using psychotic canine medicines can have a variety of negative consequences, including drug addiction.
To gain in-depth insights on Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market, request methodology at
Key players in the global market for canine separation anxiety treatment are refocusing their efforts on producing low-cost, effective medications. To acquire a competitive advantage in the market, they are using a variety of organic and inorganic growth tactics such as mergers and acquisitions, enhanced product development, and collaborations.
- Elanco, for example, announced the acquisition of Kindred Biosciences in 2021 in order to provide the greatest medicines to the animal family. Elanco's expansion in the pet health industry will be accelerated by this acquisition.
- In 2019, Zoetis Inc. bought Phoenix Lab to expand its veterinary diagnostics portfolio. Zoetis can now supply more efficient diagnostics products and services to veterinarians in the United States as a result of this acquisition.
Some of the leading players operating in the canine separation anxiety treatment market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Elanco Animal Health
- Pegasus Laboratories Inc. (PRN Pharmacal)
- Zoetis Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Virbac SA
- Mizner Bioscience LLC
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Apotex Inc
More Valuable Insights on Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global canine separation anxiety treatment market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in canine separation anxiety treatment market with detailed segmentation:
By Drug Molecule
- Alprazolam (XanaX) Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Amitriptyline Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Buspirone Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Clomipramine Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Dexmedetomidine Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Diazepam (Valium) Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
By Anxiety Type
- Aggressive Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Non-Aggressive Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
By Distribution Channel
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Veterinary Hospitals
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Veterinary Clinics
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Online Pharmacies
Key Questions Covered in the Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for canine separation anxiety treatment market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into canine separation anxiety treatment demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Canine separation anxiety treatment market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- ·Canine separation anxiety treatment market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Veterinary Wellness Market Insights - The key element driving the veterinary wellness market's growth is rising consumer spending on veterinary care. In addition, increased pet adoption in Latin America and Asia Pacific will drive the veterinary wellness market forward over the projection period.
Behavioural Health Treatment Market Analysis - Suicide rates are high over the world due to depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorders. Anxiety, compared to depression and other disorders, is a reasonably frequent disorder, according to an analytical study published by Fact.MR, due to people's fast-paced lifestyles that need them to multitask.
Animal Drug Compounding Market Scope - The demand for various animal anti-infective and anti-inflammatory medications is constantly increasing in the global animal drug compounding market. As the need for animal medicine compounding products grows, major producers are focusing more on bringing in a wider range of products.
Canine Influenza Treatment Market Forecast - The market is rising due to an increase in the number of cases of canine influenza. The canine influenza treatment market is also growing because to its quick turnaround time and cheaper procedure costs when compared to traditional approaches.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000's trust us in critical decision making.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our Unified Intelligence Engine, a revolutionary Market Research Subscription platform with a flexible pricing to suit your needs.
You can access all our healthcare research reports by signing up with MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A Fully integrated research solution for seamless single-window access Widest coverage on emerging markets, nascent products, and disruptive technologies.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583