Wound Care Biologics Market Size to Reach USD 3.71 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Rising incidence of diabetic foot ulcers, increasing rate of burn injuries, and growing geriatric population and high rate of injuries are some key factors driving market growth
The global wound care biologics market size is expected to reach USD 3.71 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing incidence of chronic injuries such as diabetic foot ulcers and burn injuries, rising focus on advancement of treatment options, and growing burden of diseases across the globe are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing use of temporary skin substitutes and growing focus of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop advanced biologics are some other factors expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Biologic wound healing therapies aim to accelerate the re-establishment of tissue repair mechanisms through the application of active biological agents that have antioxidant, antimicrobial, or anti-inflammatory attributes. Biologic dressings prevent water loss, heat loss, and protein and electrolyte loss and minimizes the risks of contamination. Wound care biologics accelerate wound closure and optimizes wound healing environment. Over the last decade, rapid advancement in understanding wounds and their pathophysiology have led to significant innovations in treatment of acute, chronic, and other wounds.
Growing incidences of burn injuries have increased the preference for wound care biologics as it enables rapid recovery with low-risk of contamination and zero complications. Rapid availability of superior quality biologics and growing investment to accelerate development of safe and high-quality wound care biologics are some other key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, high costs associated with treatment and growing incidence of skin graft and substitute rejection are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/354
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Biologic skin substitutes segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing preference for skin substitutes in treatment of chronic and severe wounds and their improved efficiency of wound closure.
- Ulcers segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period owing to growing demand for wound care biologics due to increasing incidence of diabetic foot ulcers.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rapid availability wide range of wound care biologics products, rising prevalence of diabetes and diabetic foot ulcers, and robust presence of key players in the region.
- Major companies in the market include Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Wright Medical, MiMedx Group, Vericel Corporation, Anika Therapeutics, Osiris Therapeutics, Organogenesis, Kerecis, Solsys Medical, ACell, Lavior Inc., and Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc.
- In May 2021, VIVEX Biologics, Inc. which is a prominent leader in regenerative medicine, announced the launch of VIAGENEX. The product is a family of amniotic allografts processed to maintain the inherent mechanical properties of amniotic tissue which can be used as a soft tissue barrier and wound covering in various applications such as wound care, burn care, oral surgery, and knee and tendon repair, among others.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/354
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the wound care biologics market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Biologic Skin Substitutes
- Enzyme Based Formulations
- Growth Factors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Acute Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/354
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of APAC
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Endoscopic Operative Devices Market Analysis by Type (Energy Systems, Suction/Irrigation Systems, Access Devices, Operative Hand Instruments, Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)), By Applications (Urology/Gynecology Surgeries, ENT Surgeries, Neuro/Spinal Surgeries, Laparoscopy Surgeries and Others), By Regions (North America, Europe, APAC and MEA) and Segment Forecasts, 2017-2026
Drainage Bottle Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Urinary Drainage Bottles, Chest Drainage Bottles, Others), By Capacity (400 Ml, 600 Ml, Others), By Application (Thoracic Surgery, Uremia Treatment, Wound Treatment, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution, 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution, 20% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution), By Application (Preoperative Skin Preparation, Surgical Hand Scrub, Skin Wound & General Skin Cleanser, Healthcare Personal Hand Hygiene), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), And By Region, Forecasts To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-wound-care-biologics-market