Immune Response BioPharma Business Update Sees Blockbuster MS NeuroVax Partnership by Q1 2013
Published: Sep 28, 2012
Immune Response BioPharma, Inc. Today provides a business update for the drug discovery pipeline and sees partnerships for both NeuroVax for MS and RAVAX for RA by the end of Q1 2013. IRBP is currently in discussions with several big pharma potential partners and will select the best partner to help the company reach its goals of bringing to market the first Multiple Sclerosis Vaccine and the first Rheumatoid Arthritis Vaccine to market.
IRBP Financial Guidance through First Half of 2013
* Upfront Partnership Revenues $25-100 Million for NeuroVax for Multiple Sclerosis 6-8% Royalty Rate
* Upfront Partnership Revenues $25-100 Million for RAVAX for Rheumatoid Arthritis 6-8% Royalty Rate
* Cash Usage for the NeuroVax Phase 2B Study $10-15M
* Cash Usage for the RAVAX Phase 3 Study $25-30M
* Secure Big Pharma Partnerships for both NeuroVax and RAVAX total Study Costs $45M
* Sign CRO Contracts for both NeuroVax and RAVAX Studies by the end of Q1 2013
* Explore Licensing of RAVAX & NeuroVax in Additional Markets Japan & Korea
* Expecting Allowance from Canada for Auto-Immune Disease Patent
* Begin Manufacturing Planning for REMUNE with a Ramp up & Stock Piling of REMUNE and Prepare for FDA & EMA NDA Emergency Filings Cost $2-4M
* First Year REMUNE Revenues Estimated North of $5 Billion World Wide upon successful Regulatory Filing Approval and Manufacturing & Stock Piling
* Capital Raising: Financing Equity and or Debt up to $150M
IRBP has all three of its late stage vaccines for MS, RA and AIDS on track and now has positioned the company for growth with a solid plan of action to achieve its results by partnering with the right big pharma partners who have the same goals we have which are to drive revenues and profitability while helping society by treating unmet diseases worldwide.
"We are preparing for the success of IRBP by partnering with the right big pharma partners who have the same or similar goals we do of being the market leader in vaccine development and technology in rare auto-immune diseases. We are in active discussions with several big pharma companies and we look to complete a corporate partnership sooner rather than later. I am even more confident that we will strike a fair partnership for our flagship drug NeuroVax for MS and our other blockbuster drug for RA, RAVAX. I am proud of our team as we have worked together to build a world class company with a rich and deep pipeline unrivaled by any other biotech or pharma world wide. We believe NeuroVax will become the gold standard of care for MS and treatment of choice" Mr. Buswell CEO of IRBP.
Immune Response BioPharma, Inc. Maybe Found on the World Wide Web @ www.immuneresponse.net