Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters Market is Expected To Reach USD 1,278.3 Million By 2028 at a CAGR of 5.30%
Increasing expenditure in the healthcare sector, the rise in the incidence rate of chronic conditions have resulted in boosting the Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters market.
The global peripherally inserted central catheters market is forecast to reach USD 1,278.3 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC or PIC line), which is also called a percutaneous indwelling central catheter, is a type of of intravenous access. It can be applied for a prolonged period like for extended antibiotic therapy, long chemotherapy regimens, and for administration of substances, among others. A PICC is inserted in the arm in a peripheral vein like basilic vein, brachial vein, or cephalic vein, followed by which it is advanced proximally towards the heart through increasingly larger veins till it reaches cavoatrial junction or distal superior vena cava. It is usually inserted by physician assistants, physicians, specially trained certified registered nurses respiratory therapists, radiologist assistants, and radiologic technologists using chest radiographs, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound to ascertain its insertion and ensure placement. The insertion process is a sterile procedure; however, it doesnot require an operating room. When it is performed in homecare, an appropriate sterile field is needed to be maintained throughout the procedure. Supporting market factors like the rise in the incidence rate of chronic conditions, favorable reimbursement policies, and increasing expenditure in the healthcare sector are propelling the growth of the market. In regards to region, Europe can be seen to occupy a prominent market share. The market share held by the region is attributed to expanding healthcare sector, rising geriatric population and high incidence rate of chronic conditions.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2441
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters market held a market share of USD 748.4 Million in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.30% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the Power injected Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters segment generated a higher revenue of USD 595.0 Million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The rise in accident and emergency cases in hospitals and applicability of these catheters in the ICUs wherein it can be used for hemodynamic monitoring, multipurpose central lines for any infusion, and high-pressure injection of contrast media at the time of radiological procedures results in its high demand and the revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Application, the Chemotherapy segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.9% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 19.0% by 2027. The rising incidence rate of cancer and associated elevated demand for chemotherapy results in increasing application of PICCs in this segment that contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to End-user, the Hospitals segment held the largest market share of 57.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Hospitals segment is attributed to a large number of surgeries being performed in hospitals, which results in high demand for these catheters in this end-user. Furthermore, continuous development in the healthcare infrastructure in developing nations and increasing hospital admissions due to chronic conditions also contributes to the market share held by this segment.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.0% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the region is resultant of developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing incidence rate of chronic diseases in this region.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2441
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
R. Bard Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Incorporated, Vygon S.A, Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cook Medical, Inc., Medical Component Inc., and Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peripherally-inserted-central-catheters-market
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Conventional Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters
- Power injected Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters
Design Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Multiple Lumen
- Double Lumen
- Single Lumen
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Intravenous Fluids
- Blood Transfusions
- Other drugs
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2441
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Respiratory Disposables Market Analysis, By Product (Tubes, Inhaler, Masks, Filters), By Indication (Asthma, COPD, Tuberculosis), By End-Use (Hospital, Home Care, Ambulatory Care Centers) And Region, Forecasts To 2026 - Download PDF Brochure
Urinary Catheters Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Coated Catheters, Uncoated Catheters, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, and Others), By Product (Indwelling Catheters, Intermittent Catheters, External Catheters, Others), By Application (Urinary Incontinence, General Surgery, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030 - Download PDF Brochure
Migraine Drugs Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Pain-relieving Medications, Preventive Medications), By Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Nasal Sprays), By Distribution Channel (Hospital-based pharmacies, Retail) Forecast To 2030 - Download PDF Brochure
Hemostat Market Analysis, By Product (Gelatin Based, Collagen-based, Thrombin Based), By Application (General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery), By Formulation, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts To 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos