Dental Lasers Market Size to Reach USD 345.1 Million in 2028, Noted Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of dental problems globally and increased awareness about oral hygiene are expected to bolster market growth
The global dental lasers market size is expected to reach USD 345.1 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The major market revenue growth driving factors are growing cases of dental disorders, rising geriatric population, surging awareness about oral hygiene, and growing preferences for minimally invasive dental surgeries. Rising adoption of laser dentistry, increasing applications of dental lasers in cosmetic dentistry, emergence of technologically advanced dental diagnostics, and increasing healthcare spending are other key factors accountable for the growth of the global dental lasers market in the near future.
Dental lasers are specific devices used in oral surgeries. These devices are highly suited for dental procedures and are increasingly replacing conventional dental surgical instruments like dental drills, dental anesthetics, and hand pieces. Dental lasers are comparatively safer and more efficient and are widely used in dental procedures such as hard tissue and soft tissue procedures. These devices find extensive application in various hard tissue procedures including cavity detection, tooth preparations and dental fillings, and treatment for tooth sensitivity, as well as soft tissue procedures such as crown lengthening, removal of soft tissue folds, teeth whitening, and treatment of gummy smiles and tongue frenulum attachment. Most dental lasers in commercial use are FDA-approved and are said to be more comfortable and cost-effective as compared to other non-laser tools. Moreover, these devices offer other significant advantages such as lower light exposure, reduced contamination, lesser bleeding, quicker healing time, and higher portability.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/662
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on product type, the diode lasers segment is the leading segment, with the highest revenue share in 2020. Diode lasers are highly portable, user-friendly, and cost-efficient, and are extensively used in soft tissue surgery. Growing consumer preferences for minimally invasive dental procedures and surging use of diode lasers in orthodontic surgeries are expected to boost this segment’s growth.
- Based on application, the oral surgery segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, owing to rapidly increasing patient pool, surging awareness about oral hygiene, and growing demand for dental aesthetics, especially among the young and adult populations.
- The dental lasers market in North America is expected to register the highest revenue CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Increasing incidences dental disorders such as dental caries, gingivitis, and oral cancers, rising awareness about oral hygiene, and the region’s advanced healthcare infrastructure are among the key factors driving the North America market growth.
- Some of the top companies operating in the global dental lasers market include Biolase Inc., AMD LASERS, FOTONA D.D., Convergent Dental, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Danaher, Sirona, Syneron Dental, ZOLAR Technology & Mfg. Co. Inc., THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO. LTD., and CAO Group Inc.
- In April 2021, Biolase, Inc., a leading manufacturer of dental lasers, and renowned endodontic products company EdgeEndo announced the co-development of a new Laser-Assisted Microfluidic Irrigation device, dubbed EdgePRO. The new device is a cutting-edge solution for endodontists and offers advanced cleaning and disinfection techniques.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/662
For the purpose of this report, the global dental lasers market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diode lasers
- Quantum well lasers
- Distributed feedback lasers
- Heterostructure lasers
- Vertical cavity surface emitting lasers
- Carbon dioxide lasers
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Conservative Dentistry
- Endodontic treatment
- Oral surgery
- Tooth whitening
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/662
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dental clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Dental Hand Tools Market Study, By Product Type (Cutting Instruments, Examination Instruments), By End Users/Applications (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Research Institutes/Universities), Forecasts to 2026
Dental Implants Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Endosteal, Subperiosteal, Transosteal, Intramucosal), By Material (Titanium, Zirconium), By Design (Tapered, Parallel-Walled), By Procedure Type (Root-Form, Plate-Form), By Price (Premium, Value, Discounted), By End Use (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecasts To 2028
Photomedicine Market Analysis, By Device Type (Lasers, Lamps, Polychromatic Polarized Light, Full spectrum lights), Application (Dental, Oncology, Dermatology, Pain, Ophthalmology), Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dental-lasers-market