Dental 3D Printing Market Size to Reach Valuation of USD 12.46 Billion in 2028 Growing at a CAGR of 26.5%, According to Latest Analysis by Emergen Research
The global dental 3D printing market size is expected to reach USD 12.46 Billion at a steady CAGR of 26.5% in 2028. Steady global dental 3D printing market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for personalized cosmetic dental care to improve appearance, quality of life, and maintain good dental health. Rising demand for dental 3D printing is due also to ease of reproducibility, high precision, and ability to produce intricate dental parts with much ease.
Dental 3D printing delivers an all-inclusive approach to improve wellbeing of dental patients. Application of 3D printing in cosmetic dental care enables more accurate dental placement through precise jaw measurement and determination of under or overbites before performing a reconstructive surgery. Also, cosmetic dental care providers deploying 3D dental printing use cone beam computed tomography technology, which minimizes the patients’ exposure to radiation and provides a detailed 3D spatial data required to print 3D dental parts.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/671
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In January 2021, Sandvik & Co. made an announcement about the acquisition of Proxera, which is a firm providing medical and dental 3D Printing services.
- Polyjet printing technology is used for printing dental study models and implant drill guides. The benefits offered by polyjet printing technology comprise rapid and cost-effective model and prototype creation with a high-quality finish and incorporation of a wide range of materials in single prototype/model for improved efficiency.
- Dental 3D printing is used in extensive prosthodontic applications. Through dental 3D printers, dental laboratories and clinics have access to precisely designed prostheses for prosthodontic applications, including full and partial dentures, crowns, custom trays, and try-ins. A significant benefit of 3D printing prosthodontics is the likelihood to print complex prostheses from a variety of raw materials such as metals and alloys, polymers, and composites, with a dense structure and fixed surface roughness.
- Dental 3D printing market revenue in the Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, attributed to rising incidence of dental diseases and growing global geriatric population. In addition, rising disposable income and increasing dental care expenditure are factors causative of steady market growth in the region.
- Key players in the market include Stratasys Ltd., Dentsply Sirona Inc., EnvisionTEC, 3D Systems Inc., Straumann Group, Formlabs, Roland DG Corporation, Renishaw PLC, Carbon Inc., and DWS Systems SRL.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/671
Emergen Research has segmented the global dental 3D printing market on the basis of component, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Vat Photopolymerization
- PolyJet Printing
- Fused Deposition Modelling
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutes
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dental-3d-printing-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Explore our reports from Healthcare Catogory:
High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market By Product (Instruments, Accessories, Consumables), By Application (Clinical Research, Forensic, Diagnostics, Other), By End-Use (Pharma and Bio-pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic Institutions and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Flow Imaging Microscopy Market By Sample Type (Large Biomolecule, Small Biomolecules, Liquid & Viscous Samples, Microfibers and Nano fibers, Others), By Sample Dispersion (Wet Dispersion, Dry Dispersion), By End-Use (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Water Testing Laboratories, Food & Beverage Companies, Research & Academia, Metal Manufacturing, Chemical & Petrochemical Industries), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Bioanalytical Testing Services Market By Type (Cell-based Assays, Virology Testing, Method Development Optimization, and Validation, Serology Immunogenicity, and Neutralizing Antibodies, Pharmacokinetic Testing, Biomarker Testing, Others), By Application (Neurology, Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Other), By End-User (Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations, Contract Research Organizations), and By Region Forecast to 2028
2D Chromatography Market By Product (2D Gas Chromatography and 2D Liquid Chromatography), By Application (Life Science Research, Food and Beverage Testing, Environmental Analysis, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Analysis), By End-Use (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Sector, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Cancer Research Laboratories, Agriculture and Food Industries, Specialty Clinics, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Laboratory Centrifuges Market By Product (Equipment, Accessories), By Model (Benchtop Centrifuges, Floor-standing Centrifuges), By Usage (General Purpose Centrifuges, Preclinical Centrifuges, Clinical Centrifuges), By Rotor Design (Fixed-angle Rotors, Vertical Rotors, Swinging-bucket Rotors, Other Rotors), By Application (Diagnostics, Cellomics, Genomics, Microbiology, Blood Component Separation, Proteomics, Other), By End-Use (Hospitals, Academic & Research Institutions, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-dental-3d-printing-market