Contactless Thermometer Market: Rise in prevalence of infectious diseases to drive the market
Contactless Thermometer Market: Introduction
- The temperature of the human body can be measured in numerous ways. Earlier, body temperature was measured using contact thermometers that were placed on the forehead or in the mouth, ear, armpit, or rectum (in case of children).
- An instrument capable of measuring the temperature of a surface from a distance, ranging from a few inches to a few feet, is called a contactless thermometer
- The three major types of contactless thermometers are:
- Non-contact infrared thermometers (NCITs)
- Tympanic thermometers
- Thermal scanners
- NCITs are held approximately three to fifteen cm away from the patient’s forehead or temple in order to measure the body temperature
- Tympanic thermometers measure the thermal radiation from the tympanic membrane and within the ear canal
- Thermal scanners can be utilized to measure body temperature from a greater distance as compared to that of other non-contact thermometers. Hence, these can be used for mass screening purposes.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/contactless-thermometer-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Contactless Thermometer Market
- Rise in prevalence of infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, is projected to increase the demand for contactless thermometer. Most people who suffer from COVID-19 experience mild to moderate symptoms, such as fever, and recover without special treatment. Thus, an increase in the need for screening tests in public places such as shopping malls, bus/train stations, airports, offices, and schools, to prevent COVID-19 spread has increased the demand for these devices.
- Increase in awareness among people regarding contactless thermometers and life threatening disease outbreaks are anticipated to boost the global contactless thermometer market
- Technological advancements in contactless thermometers are expected to boost the adoption these devices in emerging economies worldwide. This, in turn, is likely to fuel the global market in the next few years.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79921
Restraints of Global Contactless Thermometer Market
- High cost associated with contactless thermometer have restrained the market worldwide
- Low disposable income in developing and underdeveloped economies has hampered the contactless thermometer market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Contactless Thermometer Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79921
North America to Lead Global Contactless Thermometer Market
- In terms of region, the global contactless thermometer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global contactless thermometer market in 2019, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Presence of leading players operating in the contactless thermometers market and easy availability are major factors driving the contactless thermometer market in the region.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79921
- Europe was the second-largest market after North America, as it was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The contactless thermometer market in the region is anticipated to rise further due to an increase in awareness about infectious diseases.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases, improvement in veterinary technologies, and rapid urbanization.
- The market in Middle East & Africa are projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period due to absence of prominent players in the region and high cost of the device
Pre Book Contactless Thermometer Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79921<ype=S
Browse Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Clinical Alarm Management Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/clinical-alarm-management-market.html
Reconstructive Surgery Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/reconstructive-surgery-market.html
Ultrasonic Dental Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ultrasonic-dental-devices-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453