Transfer Membrane Market Size to Reach USD 204.75 Million in 2028, Noted Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of chronic and target diseases globally and rapidly increasing pharmaceutical and biotechnological R&D activities are expected to boost market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 181 million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 1.7%, Market Trends – Development of novel drug therapies based on RNA and DNA
The global transfer membrane market size is expected to reach USD 204.75 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 1.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Surging global prevalence of target diseases, significantly increasing research & development activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, rising public and private funding in the life sciences industry, and increasing focus on drug discovery and development are some key factors expected to fuel global transfer membrane market revenue growth over the forecast period. Introduction of new drug therapies based on DNA and RNA, rising applications of these membranes in western blotting and protein sequencing, and technological advancements in transfer membranes such as higher straining capability and greater variety of detection chemicals are other factors driving growth of the market. Global market growth is further driven by increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases and surging incidence of autoimmune diseases.
Transfer membranes are used to transfer proteins and biomolecules through gel matrices for antibody detection and staining. These membranes are microporous and bind well with the biomolecules, easing the transfer of biomolecules. Membrane transport plays an integral role in cellular biology as it facilitates various mechanisms that regulate the passage of solutes, such as biomolecules and ions, through biological membranes. Biological membranes consist of lipid bilayers and their selective membrane permeability helps in the separation of various chemical substances. Transfer membranes are extensively utilized in western blotting, northern blotting, southern blotting, and protein sequencing. Moreover, these membranes find significant use in capillary action techniques for separation of DNA, RNA, and protein fragments for staining. These membranes offer specific advantages such as superior staining capabilities and compatibility with different detection chemistry techniques. The most commonly known transfer membranes are PVDF, nitrocellulose, and nylon transfer membranes.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4038
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on type, the PVDF transfer membranes segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising applications of PVDF membranes in western blotting and surging awareness about the advantages of these membranes including enhanced protein retention capacity, superior chemical compatibility, and higher chemical compatibility are key factors expected to continue to support revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- Among the end-use segments, the academic & research institutes segment leads in the global market in terms of revenue share. Robust revenue growth of this segment is attributed to increasing research collaborations between academic institutions and leading pharmaceutical companies and rising investments by government bodies in life sciences research & development activities.
- The North America transfer membrane market is expected to lead in terms of largest revenue share during the forecast period. Market revenue growth of the market in this region is majorly driven by established presence of several major transfer membrane manufacturers, rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, increasing proteomic and genomic research activities, and surge in government funding for R&D activities in the life sciences sector.
- Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Pall Coporation, GVS, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Abcam, Axiva Sichem Biotech, Azure Biosystems, ATTO Corporation, Advansta, Carl Roth, and Macherey-Nagel are some of the leading companies in the global transfer membrane market.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4038
For the purpose of this report, the global transfer membrane market has been segmented based on the type, transfer method, application, end-use, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) Transfer Membrane
- Nitrocellulose Transfer Membrane
- Nylon Transfer Membrane
By Transfer Method (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Tank Electrotransfer
- Dry Electrotransfer
- Semi-dry Electrotransfer
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Western Blotting
- Southern Blotting
- Northern Blotting
- Protein Sequencing
- Amino Acid Analysis
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4038
By End-use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (HSCs, MSCs, iPSCs, ESCs, Instruments, Media, Consumables), Application (Research, Target Identification, Therapy (Autologous, Allogeneic), Cell Banks), End User (Pharma, Hospitals) And By Region Forecast To 2028
Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Source (Placental, Adipose tissue-derived, Bone marrow-derived, Human embryo-derived, Dental pulp-derived, Others), By Service Type (Sample Preservation & Storage, Sample Analysis, Sample Processing, Sample Collection & Transportation), By Application (Personalized Banking, Research, Clinical), and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Gene Panel Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product & Services (Test Kits, Testing Services), Technique (Amplicon-based Approach, Hybridization-based Approach), Design (Predesigned Gene Panel, Custom Gene Panel), Application (Cancer Risk Assessment, Diagnosis of Congenital Diseases, Pharmacogenetics, Other Applications) & End Use (Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories, Research & Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical, And Biotechnology Companies) And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-transfer-membrane-market