Moberg Pharma AB (Formerly known as Moberg Derma) Interim Report January - March 2013

Published: May 21, 2013

Staying up-to-date has never been simpler. Sign up for the free GenePool newsletter today!

Sales rose 129 percent compared with the first quarter of 2012. The sharp increase resulted from the successful acquisition of our North American operation, combined with strong organic growth. We took over a professional and well-aligned organization and are highly satisfied with the organizations having merged in accordance with schedule and budget. The milestones set prior to the acquisition were surpassed. The acquisition entails a radically improved opportunity to influence our revenues – proprietary sales in the US now account for 41 percent of total sales, while distributors in the rest of the world contribute 59 percent.

Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.

Back to news