Daxor Corporation Announces Publication of "Blood Volume Determination, a Nuclear Medicine Test in Evolution"
Published: Jul 12, 2013
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - July 11, 2013) -
The article reviewed the following topics and the utilization of blood volume measurement:
1. The development of an automated system for rapid measurement of blood volume
2. The clinical application of blood volume measurement in the diagnosis of treatment in congestive heart failure
3. The evaluation of kidney failure and its treatment utilizing renal dialysis
4. Syncope (loss of consciousness)
5. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
7. Preoperative and Postoperative Screening for Occult (hidden) Anemia
10. Increased capillary transudation rate in burn patients
Dr. Feldschuh, President of Daxor, noted that this is the first comprehensive review article on the multiple areas of medicine and surgery where blood volume measurement can significantly improve essential clinical management decisions.
Daxor Corporation manufactures and markets the BVA-100, which is used in conjunction with Volumex, Daxor's single use diagnostic kit. For more information regarding Daxor Corporation's Blood Volume Analyzer BVA-100, visit Daxor's website at www.Daxor.com.
Daxor Contact Information:
Director of Operations
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.