Agilent Technologies, Inc. (Santa Clara, California) Introduces Dissolution Exchange, a Web-Based Resource for the Pharma Industry
Published: Jan 15, 2013
“Dissolution testing is a critically important aspect of pharmaceutical testing,” said Allan Little, Agilent director of marketing for dissolution systems. “The Agilent Dissolution Exchange is designed to equip the global industry with tools that educate and encourage the sharing of dissolution knowledge.”
Dissolution is a technique used in the pharmaceutical industry to determine the rate at which active pharmaceutical ingredients release from solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules.
The exchange offers an expansive set of resources in the learn, solve and discuss areas of the program. These resources include:
• A self-paced dissolution tutorial developed by knowledgeable Agilent chemists.
• Recorded webinars and presentations.
• A Dissolution Discussion Group forum.
• White papers, posters, newsletters, etc.
• A hotline for dissolution-related questions, including instrument selection, qualification, method development and more.
For more information, visit http://dissolution.chem.agilent.com.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.