Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay Emerges as Preferred Solution to Address Soaring Burden of Influenza and Tuberculosis
Companies Leveraging Product Launches as they Aim for Competitive Edge in Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay Market
Fact.MR’s latest study examines key trends prevalent across the particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market. It uncovers the factors driving the market in terms of application and end user. The report is intended at presenting an overview of drivers, restrains, and opportunities for prominent market players along with key stakeholders
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per Fact.MR, the global particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market is projected to exhibit strong growth during the forecast period, from 2021 and 2031.
Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays (PETIA) has a diverse applications in medical intuitions and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. Its ability to integrate with any kind of chemical analyzers, assisting in the development of novel drugs and bionics, will boost the market.
In addition to this, increasing adoption of PETIAs kits and regents for bulk antibody testing of novel diseases such as Ebola and COVID-19 is exponentially driving the market.
Rising prevalence of infectious diseases such as influenza, tuberculosis, and chickenpox among others will emerge as a chief growth driver. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 10 million cases of tuberculosis were reported across the world, causing nearly 1.5 million fatalities in 2020.
This has resulted in higher demand for quick and effective diagnosis of the aforementioned diseases, which is expected to create growth opportunities for the market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
As per Fact.MR, North America is projected to account for the lion’s share in the global market. Growth in the region is driven by high prevalence of infectious diseases.
Also, increasing PETIA application across endocrinology, cardiology, and oncology for quantitative measurement of proteins, pathogens, and other molecules in body fluids, such as plasma will aid the growth in the market.
“In vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies are increasingly adopting PETIA technology for COVID-19 antibody diagnosis. Demand for higher throughput and cost-effective open platform testing, with shorter time-to-result compared to other immunoassay systems will aid the expansion of the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market Study
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the market in North America, owing to high presence of diagnostics centers and availability of favorable medical reimbursement policies.
- The U.K. and Germany are projected to cumulatively account for the largest share in the Europe market, favored by increasing number of medical research and development activities for novel drug development.
- China is forecast to account for a substantial revenue share in the Asia Pacific market, due to high prevalence of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis in the country.
- India is expected to emerge as a highly remunerative market, on the back of increasing demand for cost-effective and bulk testing diagnostics devices.
- Based on end user, hospitals are estimated to remain the most lucrative segment, driven by the presence of advanced diagnostics infrastructure and high patient preference.
- Surging demand for quick results providing diagnostic devices for quantitative testing of COVID-19 across the countries such as China, India, the U.S., and others are driving the sales of particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays.
- Increasing research and development activities across pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies for the development of novel drugs and bionics for various disease therapeutics is propelling the demand.
- Stringent regulations implemented on the approval and commercialization of immunoassay devices and consumables across North America and Europe are restraining the growth of the market.
- Technological hurdles caused by the immunoassay kits and reagents such as false negatives, low detection limits of the antibodies, and cross-reactivity of the antibodies are expected to hinder the sales.
To learn more about Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at:
Leading players in the global particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market are emphasizing on developing new products using PETIA technique. They are adopting strategies such as novel product launch, collaboration, mergers and acquisitions expand their product portfolio and global presence. For instance,
- In 2020, Gentian Diagnostics ASA, a global medical diagnostics company, announced launching COVID-19 antibody test using its innovative PETIA technology. The Genetian antibody test is a turbidimetric COVID-19 assay for bulk testing of the coronavirus. The product launch will assist the company to expand its product portfolio and increase in market share.
- In August 2020, TRIMERO Dianostics, a medical technology manufacturer based in Spain, announced adding a new CE-IVD marked Serum Amyloid A, particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay to enhances its product catalogue.
Some of the leading players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Gentian Diagnostics ASA
- Thermo-Fisher Scientific
- Abbott Laboratories
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche
- Siemens AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Diasorin SPA
- Sysmex Corporation
- Biomerieux SA
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
More Valuable Insights on Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay market with detailed segmentation:
- Infectious Diseases
- Bone and Mineral Diseases
- Autoimmune Disorders
·By End User:
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth of the particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Immunoassay Market- The database of biomarkers utilized by industry participants to design new assays that detect the onset of a disease or ailment has grown as a result of rapid advances in genomes and proteomics. The global immunoassays market is expected to grow at a rapid pace. With the growing database on genetics and biomarkers of numerous infectious pathogens, key firms are investing in the development of innovative immunoassays in the infectious diseases area. For the diagnosis of infectious disorders, immunoassay analyzers such as enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and others are preferred.
Influenza Diagnostics Market- Influenza, also known as 'the flu,' is a contagious illness caused by the influenza virus. To identify and diagnose influenza, a variety of conventional and molecular diagnostic tools are used. Advanced technologies now allow for highly effective and precise influenza diagnosis. Factors such as rising influenza prevalence, increased awareness of the importance of early detection with specific diagnostic tests, the development of CLIA-waived point-of-care molecular influenza tests, and a shift in focus from centralized laboratories to decentralized point-of-care testing are expected to drive the global market forward in the coming years.
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market- The number of tests that use Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzers (CLIA) techniques is expected to grow as a result of technical advancements in illness detection, as well as increased demand for preventive diagnosis and treatment monitoring. The worldwide chemiluminescence immunoassays market is expected to benefit from the COVID-19 pandemic. Several industry players and healthcare organizations are investing in the development of CLIA-based diagnostic tests to determine growth inhibition methods to the novel coronavirus utilizing a variety of ways.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our Unified Intelligence Engine, a revolutionary Market Research Subscription platform with a flexible pricing to suit your needs.
You can access all our healthcare research reports by signing up with MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A Fully integrated research solution for seamless single-window access Widest coverage on emerging markets, nascent products, and disruptive technologies.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583