Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market to Reach USD 4,180.0 Million by 2027 | Industry Trend – High Demand in the Biotechnology and Healthcare Sector
The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is expected to reach USD 4,180.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The most fundamental step in sequencing technology is nucleic acid isolation and purification. Increasing the use of next-generation sequencing procedures, as well as the plummeting genomic sequencing cost, is driving the growth of the market.
The persistence of automated nucleic acid isolation and purification systems development for high sample processing has simplified RNA and DNA isolation significantly, thereby creating lucrative market growth channels. Such systems will minimize labor and time costs, improve worker health, laboratory performance, reproducibility, and results in quality.
Biopharmaceutical products have become increasingly popular with acid products based on nucleic acids, such as small interfering RNAs, DNA vaccines, and antisense oligonucleotides (AS ONs). These products are used as effective instruments for medical professionals to treat genetic, cancer, and contagious diseases through clinical approaches. This has increased the use in the industry of techniques of DNA or RNA insulation.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Instruments are anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.8% throughout the projected timeframe. The importance of nucleic acid isolation and purification differs from research activities to applications, such as food development.
- DNA sub-segment accounted for the largest share in 2019 accredited to the immense importance of DNA extraction for research to understand the genetic makeup for diseases and in drugs and diagnostics development. DNA extraction is also vital in forensic science and in detecting the presence of viruses and bacteria.
- The magnetic bead-based sub-segment is projected to expand at the fastest growth rate during the projected timeframe. This method has gained immense popularity because it is competent in developing paramagnetic particles for isolating nucleic acids with higher yield and purity.
- The Asia Pacific market for nucleic acid isolation purification is poised to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% throughout the estimated timeline due to massive investments by the private and public bodies in research for genomics and precision medicine.
- Major companies in the market are Merck KGaA, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Promega Corporation, and Agilent Technologies, among others.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. launched the MagMax isolation kits based on the magnetic-bead method. These kits are extensively used for the isolation of DNA and RNA in samples of microorganisms, flora, and gram-negative bacteria.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/13
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market on the basis of product, type, method, application, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Kits & Reagents
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Bead-Based
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Precision Medicine
- Agriculture & Animal Research
- Drug Discovery & Development
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- This study segments the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification sectors.
- This Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market.
Key features of the report:
- To study the key aspects impacting the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market size.
- To identify growth prospects in the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market.
- To analyze the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market segments and deduce the dominant trends observed in the industry.
- To examine the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market by investigating the available products, market share, and value proposition of the products.
- To analyze the industry by assessing the scope and application of the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market and highlight the growth of each application.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2030
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Explore Complete Table of Content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Bioremediation Market Projected To Be Worth USD 334.70 Billion By 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 15.5%
Cancer Imaging Systems Market To Reach USD 12.24 Billion by 2027
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market Size To Be Worth USD 3,711.8 Million by 2027
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market Size To Be Worth USD 4,720.6 Million by 2027
Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market Size To Be Worth USD 10.85 Billion by 2027
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market