Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market: Insulin Infusion Pumps Segment to Dominate Global Market
Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market: Introduction
- Diagnostic testing is the backbone of a successful health care system which provides exact information that patients and health care providers need to make the right medical decisions. Diagnostics also offer accurate, quantitative metrics that guide the prevention, prediction, diagnosis, care, and effective management of health problems at any level.
- Molecular testing is a revolutionary and complex diagnostic field, contributing to understandings of many disease-revolutionizing health care systems in study and diagnosis. Molecular testing identifies and tests the involvement of proteins or genetic material associated with a particular clinical disorder or illness, seeks to reveal the root causes of the disease and allows physicians to adapt patient treatment and promote the practice of ‘personalized medicine’.
- Technological advancements coupled with government funding are expected to trigger the growth of the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market. Additionally, reduction in time and cost coupled with increase in need of customized molecular testing for infectious diseases augments the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76864
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market
- Rise in Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
- According to the WHO infectious disease surveillance data, infectious diseases such as gonorrhea, tuberculosis, campylobacteriosis, covid-19 or coronavirus, and salmonellosis account for a majority of the infectious diseases throughout the globe, and E. coli infection is the most common food-related infection.
- Thus, rise in prevalence of infectious diseases is likely to contribute to the growth of the molecular testing for infectious diseases market as these tests are among the most preferred methods for the detection of these diseases.
- Increase in Public and Private Funding
- The molecular testing for infectious diseases market witnessed a surge in funding that has expanded the real-time PCR research. Participants from different industries have funded several real-time PCR projects in academic and research institutions.
- Further, Europa Organisation, the European funding organization, supports innovative companies in the development of new products and conducts annual PCR conferences to identify potential innovators of PCR technology
- Similarly, in July 2016, Mobidiag Oy, a Finland-based molecular diagnostic company, received EUR 15 Mn loan (US$ 16.5 Mn) from European Investment Bank (EIB). This funding is expected to enable Mobidiag Oy to enhance its Amplidiag system, which includes multiplex tests for gastrointestinal infections. These tests employ real-time PCR to generate results.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76864
Insulin Infusion Pumps Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of application, the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market can be classified into HIV, hepatitis, sepsis, respiratory diseases, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted diseases, and others
- Based on test type, the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market can be categorized into polymerase chain reaction, mass spectrometry, transcription mediated, amplification (TMA), hybridization, and others
- Based on end-user, the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market can be divided into hospitals, research & academic institutes, diagnostic laboratories, and others
Europe to Dominate Global Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market by End of Forecast Period
- In terms of region, the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The molecular testing for infectious disease market is largely centered in the U.S. The country’s dominance is due to major players such as Agilent Technologies and Abbott Laboratories that are based in the U.S.
- The U.S accounts for significant market share; however, it is anticipated to be overtaken by Europe, owing to the rise in number of manufacturers in the region. Moreover, the molecular testing for infectious diseases market in Europe is witnessing a high growth rate due to increase in prevalence of infectious diseases, advancements in molecular techniques, and growing awareness and acceptance of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics.
- Molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases, in particular, nucleic-acid-based methods, are the fastest growing field in clinical laboratory diagnostics. These applications are stepwise replacing or complementing biochemical, culture-based, and immunological assays in microbiology laboratories.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76864
Leading Players Operating in Global Molecular Testing for Infectious Diseases Market
The global molecular testing for infectious diseases market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global molecular testing for infectious diseases market are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Alere, Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Randox Laboratories, Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207United States
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453