Micropump Market will reach US$ 10 Billion by 2032 - Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, According to a recent study done by FMI, the Micropump Market is expected to reach US$ 9.27 billion by 2032, up from US$ 1.6 billion in 2021, expanding at a high CAGR of 19%. This study explains how the micropump market is directly proportional to increasing technological advancements and rising demand for micropumps during care testing. The micropumps include micropump gj, micropump ga, etc.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
The rising awareness and importance of controlled drug delivery are helping the market rise up. Also, increasing demand for miniatured medical devices is helping the global micropump market grow excessively.
The use of micropumps in nasal and pulmonary routes drug delivery is another driving factor for the global market as awareness also increases around control drug delivery in order to gain a positive impact. Micropumps like waterway micropump, cole parmer micropumps are used to help the accurate drug delivery processes.
The rising application of micropump in infusion therapy, added with its usage in biomedical research, is a significant factor that will help the global market thrive. For instance, a high-pressure micropump is used in biomedical research.
As Covid-19 has impacted the global market, micro-dosing pumps are used in the research and development programs, and its use in therapy is another reason for the increasing growth of the market.
“Micropump is a miniature fluid delivery device that generates flow at finite pressure loads. Micropumps are usually small in size than the conventional pumps and can transfer fluid from one point to another easily.”—opines an FMI analyst.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14339
- The government research and development programs demand the most from the global micropump market. Huge investments are made in testing new healthcare drugs post covid-19 surge to eliminate the potential threat.
- The drug delivery applications help the market thrive as it requires micropumps in order to complete the processes. The use of micropumps such as vacuum micropumps servoflo micropump is common in drug delivery applications.
- North America region is the biggest market for the global micropump market as it will hold the largest portion of the market in the forecast period. The growth is owed and led by the use of micropumps in medical research.
- The global market is segmented by End-user, Application, and Product Type. These categories are further divided into small segments.
- On the basis of End-user, the performing segment is biotechnology and pharmaceuticals companies. The reason behind this growth is the huge government investments in R&D. Micropumps like piezoelectric micropump, idex micropump, or pump drives like micropump eagle drive are used in the R&D programs.
- On the basis of Application, the biggest segment is the in-vitro diagnostics is the performing segment as the IVF market is blooming sideways.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14339
The global Micropump market is dominated by Sensile Medical, Cole-Parmer India Pvt ltd, IDEX, Dolomite Microfluidics, The Lee Company, Gardner Denver, Takasago Electric Inc, Hama Plc, and Servoflo Corporation. These companies are adopting new digital channels and processes to increase their stronghold in the Micropump market.
● TTP Ventus has introduced its new product line that is called the LT series. This includes pump products with advanced operational capabilities and ready for use in life sciences, medical, industrial research, and environmental sectors.
● TTP Ventus ltd. also has launched a new range of micropumps named HP series that deliver optimum performance in higher pressures, higher flow rates, and long life for advanced applications.
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Multichannel Infusion Pump Market - An external infusion pump is a medical device used to deliver fluids into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. The infusion pumps are of different types, used for a variety of purposes and in a multiple environments.
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Market - Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) is a cardiovascular medical device for temporarily improving cardiac function in human in life-threatening surgeries such as heart transplant, percutaneous coronary interventions and coronary artery bypass grafting.
Spinal Pumps Market - Intrathecal pumps or pain pumps are devices used to deliver medication directly into the spine. The system consists of small pump that is implanted surgically in the skin and delivers medication via catheter to the affected area around the spinal cord.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com