Hematology Diagnostics Market Size to Reach USD 11.16 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of blood-associated disorders and increased awareness about hematology diagnostics and treatments are expected to spur market growth
The global hematology diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 11.16 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.87%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of blood-associated diseases including anemia, thalassemia, myelofibrosis, and malignant lymphomas, rising awareness about advanced hematology diagnostics, growing demand for early and accurate disease diagnosis, and increasing adoption of point-of-care hematology diagnostics are major factors expected to bolster the global market growth in the near future. The global market is expected to gain further traction due to rising prevalence of blood cancers including leukemia and a significant rise in blood transfusion procedures and bone marrow stem cell transplants. Automation of hematology diagnostic procedures, such as sample collection and processing, is another crucial factor enhancing growth of the global hematology diagnostics market over the forecast years.
Hematology is the scientific study of blood and blood-related disorders. Hematology diagnostics comprise various hematology tests that require samples of whole blood, serum, urine, and other bodily fluids. These tests are generally based on IVD technologies, such as hemostasis, flow cytometry, immunodiagnostics, blood analysis, and molecular diagnostics, and are conducted for the accurate diagnosis of blood-related problems, such as anemia, bleeding disorders such as blood clots and hemophila, and blood cancers including leukemia. Hemostatis, hematology reagents, immunohematology, and hematology rapid tests are some of the most widely performed hematology diagnostic tests.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4057
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on product type, the consumables segment leads in terms of revenue and is poised to register highest growth rate in the global hematology diagnostics market over the forecast period. Growth of this segment is primarily attributed to rising prevalence of blood-related disorders, increasing awareness about early and rapid disease diagnosis, rising volume of hematological tests, and increasing use of hematology consumables in treatment of blood disorders.
- Among end-users, the diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to hold substantial revenue share over the forecast years. Steady growth of this segment is attributed to rising prevalence of blood-related diseases, technological advancements such as automation in hematology diagnostics, and growing number of diagnostic laboratories and centers.
- The hematology diagnostics market in North America is the leading regional market with largest market share. Increasing cases of blood-related disorders, rising volume of hematological tests, technological upgrade in diagnostic instruments, and favorable regulatory policies for hematology diagnostics are among key factors responsible for the North America market growth. Rapid advancement of the region’s healthcare infrastructure, booming biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and augmenting healthcare expenditure are expected to further drive the market’s growth.
- The well-established companies operating in the global hematology diagnostics market include Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., EKF Diagnostics, Drew Scientific Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, HemoCue AB, Mindray Medical International Limited, Boule Diagnostics, Horiba Ltd., and Nihon Kohden Corporation.
- In February 2021, clinical diagnostics company Beckman Coulter introduced a new tabletop hematological analyzer called DxH 560 AL, which is characterized by an excellent auto-loading functionality. The analyzer can add up to 50 samples at a time and reduces the time and resource constraints faced by numerous small and mid-sized laboratories.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4057
For the purpose of this report, the global hematology diagnostics market has been segmented based on the product type, test type, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Flow Cytometers
By Test Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Full Blood Count Testing
- Red Blood Cells (RBC) Testing
- White Blood Cells (WBC) Testing
- Hemoglobin Testing
- Hematocrit and Platelets
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Renal Profiling
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency Testing
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4057
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Immunohematology Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Immunohematology Analyzer), By Application (Pretransfusion Testing), By Disease (HIV, Hepatitis), By End-use (Hospitals, Blood Banks, Diagnostic Laboratories), Forecasts To 2026
Apheresis Equipment Market By Type, By Procedure, By Technology Type (Centrifugation, Membrane Filtration), By Application (Renal Diseases, Neurology, Hematology, Others), And By End-Use, Forecasts To 2027
Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product, By End Users (Research & Academic Institutes, Blood Banks, Hospital Laboratories, Commercial Service Providers), By Price Range, By Application And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hematology-diagnostics-market