Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market will surpass US$ 26.13 Mn by 2031, Driven by Surging Pet Adoption: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Insights into Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Growth
The Fact MR survey offers comprehensive canine separation anxiety treatment market analysis, covering factors affecting sales across key segments including drug type and distribution channel. It also offers insights into leading canine separation anxiety treatment market players and strategies adopted by them to improve sales
Fact.MR: The global canine separation anxiety treatment outlook will exhibit robust growth, reaching a valuation of US$ 26.13 Mn by the end of 2031. Rising incidence of pet separation anxiety has propelled sales in 2020, and the market experienced y-o-y growth of 5.4% in 2021.
Growth prospects remain positive for the market, as canine separation anxiety cases are still on a rise. With relaxations in lockdown regulations and the advent of vaccination drives, pet parents are likely to resume work, increasing the chances of developing separation anxiety in canines, thereby generating demand for effective drugs in the canine separation anxiety treatment market.
Overall increase in drug costs for canine separation anxiety treatment is creating opportunities for manufacturing low-cost drug options. Additionally, availability through online retail channels has spurred demand in canine separation anxiety treatment market.
Sale of diazepam dosage for dogs has registered a fall due to high prices, which in turn has created lucrative opportunities for manufacturers for producing low-cost alternatives, thereby improving sales prospects. Besides this, the demand for amitriptyline for dogs will rise, creating growth opportunities in the market.
“Increasing rate of pet adoption, coupled with growing demand for low-cost canine separation anxiety treatment drugs are anticipated to bolster market growth during the forecast period,” said a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market Study
- Canine separation anxiety treatment sales outlook is favorable for market players as per Fact.MR. The study forecasts the market to expand at around 6% CAGR over the assessment period.
- The U.S. is anticipated to showcase lucrative opportunities with increasing sales of amitriptyline for dogs during 2021-2031.
- China will continue its dominance in the canine separation anxiety treatment market, expanding at approximately 7% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Clomipramine will hold the largest market share in terms of drug molecule, spurring demand of canine separation anxiety treatment market.
- Online Veterinary Pharmacies will emerge as the most preferred distribution channel, owing to high investments by venture capital firms in eCommerce.
- Greater adoption of canine population is spurring demand for canine separation anxiety drugs.
- Increasing demand for low-cost alternatives for separation anxiety treatment drugs will propel sales in the market.
- High cost of veterinary prescribed treatment will hamper sales in the market.
- Lack of awareness and available services regarding pet medical treatment will impact sales negatively.
Request for customization Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment Market at
Key players operating in the canine separation anxiety treatment market are focusing on research & development, along with mergers and acquisitions as their primary growth strategies to expand their footprints in the market. For instance, leading player Zoetis acquired Phoenix Lab, a major veterinary reference laboratory, to strengthen its offerings in the veterinary diagnostic space.
Key players operating in the canine separation anxiety treatment market are:
- Elanco Animal Health
- Pegasus Laboratories Inc. (PRN Pharmacal)
- Zoetis Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Virbac SA
- Mizner Bioscience LLC
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Apotex Inc.
More Insights on the Newborn Screening Market:
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the newborn screening market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global newborn screening market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Alprazolam (XanaX) Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Amitriptyline Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Buspirone Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Clomipramine Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Dexmedetomidine Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Diazepam (Valium) Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Aggressive Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Non-Aggressive Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Veterinary Hospitals
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Veterinary Clinics
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Canine Separation Anxiety Treatment through Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Rest of Oceania
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into canine separation anxiety treatment market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for canine separation anxiety treatment market between 2021 and 2031
- Canine separation anxiety market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Canine separation anxiety market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Animal Drug Compounding Market - Increased demand for CNS agents, GI medications, veterinary anti-infectives, anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals in veterinary medicine, and other animal drug compounding items lifted revenues even further. Since the last decade, the United States has led the market for animal medication compounding in North America, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the projected period.
Depression Drugs Market - The expansion of the depression drugs market has been fueled by the rise in the geriatric population and chronic diseases. With an increase in consumer health consciousness, side effects of depression medicines are becoming more widely acknowledged, and improved technologies are being used to manufacture drugs with fewer adverse effects.
Drug Delivery Systems Market - In the field of medication delivery systems, several advances have been accomplished. The introduction of three-dimensional printing is the most significant of them (3D-printing). 3D printing is a one-of-a-kind medication delivery prototyping method. It can readily overcome the challenges of delivering strong medicines, peptides, and multi-drugs that are less water soluble.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583