Anterior Cervical Plating Market Driven by Rising Number of Cases Requiring Cervical Fusion Surgery: Fact.MR
Anterior cervical plating elevates the effectiveness of autograph and allograft fusion, which is a key factor augmenting its demand
The Anterior cervical plating market is forecast to expand at healthy pace throughout the period 2021-2031. As per a study by Fact MR, anterior cervical plating has been found useful in dampening the rate of pseudoarthrosis and kyphosis after multilevel fusion surgeries. Rising incidence of deformities due to trauma has increased the demand for anterior cervical plating in fusion surgery.
Rising prevalence of life threatening tumors and infections has boosted the anterior cervical plating market growth. The market also will gain from advancement in modern technologies and adoption of high-tech products such has self-locking and zero profile locking mechanism.
“Surgeons are switching to biomaterials from metals for its biologically inert and low tissue adhesion properties along with reduced risk of dysphasia after fusion surgery. Rising adoption of biomaterials in implantation process will elevate the anterior cervical plating market sales,” said a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
Request Sample of the 170-page report on the anterior cervical plating market
Anterior cervical plating market: Key Findings
- The U.S. dominates the anterior cervical plating market owing to its modern medical infrastructure, and appreciative reimbursement policy system. Rising affordability of surgery procedure also accelerates the market growth in U.S.
- Germany is anticipated to lead the anterior cervical plating market in Europe on the backs surging trauma and accident cases along with developed medical infrastructure.
- Growing expendable income and developing healthcare industry in Asia pacific region will provide a lucrative opportunity for market growth.
- Multiple advantages of using anterior cervical plates especially to increase the efficiency of fusion surgery accelerate the market demand for cervical fusion surgery.
- Rising prevalence of degenerative diseases and cervical spine infection has pushed the adoption of anterior cervical plating in diagnosis and fusion surgery.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Anterior cervical plating market – Key Driving Factors
- Growing demand for cervical fusion surgery along with rising awareness towards tumor treatment will accentuate the overall market growth.
- Collaboration between orthopedic hospitals and anterior cervical plate manufacturers for developing orthopedic treatments is forecast to increase anterior cervical plating market demand.
- Developing healthcare infrastructure and rising income in emerging economies will boost anterior cervical plating market sales.
Anterior cervical plating market – Key Restraints
- Strict regulatory policies by government regarding acceptance of anterior cervical plating products restrict the market growth.
- Extremely high cost of cervical fusion surgery negatively affects the market demand.
- High post operative risk of infection and other medical complications while establishing anterior cervical plating system hampers the market growth.
Anterior cervical plating market – COVID-19 Impact
COVID-19 pandemic severely affected anterior cervical plating market. Rapid fall in sales was experienced during the first wave of pandemic. Diversion of skilled professionals and hospital facilities towards treatment of covid patients reduced the demand for anterior cervical plates. Limited patient visits in hospital and disrupted supply chain due to lockdown slowed the market growth. Limited cervical fixation surgeries to hamper the virus transmission also restricted the market sales. With gradual relaxation in lockdown and introduction of vaccine, the market is expected to recover steadily.
Some of the leading anterior cervical plating manufacturers are Gesco Healthcare, Nexxt Spine, LLC, Invibio Ltd., Aesculap Implant Systems, NuVasive®, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker Corporation, Surgalign Spine Technologies, MiRus ™ LLC, SIGNUS Medizintechnik GmbH, RTI Surgical®, Integra LifeSciences, Biomet Spine LLC, Meditech Spine, Altus Spine, Zimmer Biomet and icotec ag.
Their main focus is towards developing innovative products to standout in the highly competitive market. They are also working towards getting regulatory approvals in-order to market and sell their new products. New product launches will assist them in developing strong portfolios allowing them for better market penetration especially in developing countries.
For instance, C360 cervical spine portfolio with its Anterior Cervical Plating system will launched by NuVasive Inc. in November 2020. The product is a next step towards reducing postoperative complications like dysphagia, mal-alignment and adjacent level ossification. It will also help doctors in developing custom treatment options.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country
More Insights on the anterior cervical plating market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the anterior cervical plating market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of material type (PEEK Optima, Pure titanium, Titanium alloy), end user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Orthopaedic Centers), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Biospace Domain
Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the cervical dysplasia diagnostics market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2018 to 2028. The study analyzes key trends that are currently determining the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Cervical Dystonia Treatment Market: Fact. MR’s extensive coverage on cervical dystonia treatment market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Cervical Anterior Approach Device Package Market: The global cervical anterior approach device package market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends expected to shape future expansion outlook. The report provides a comprehensive assessment on the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.