Patterson Foundation Awards More Than $300,000 in Grants to Oral, Animal Health Organizations
20 national nonprofits selected based on need, community impact
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Patterson Foundation recently announced $323,000 in Q4 Grant Funding to 17 non-profit organizations in the oral and animal health fields. These organizations were selected based on their commitment to help people and animals in their communities.
“Each quarter, the Foundation is investing in organizations that are helping those most in need,” said Lindsay Stewart, Sr Foundation Manager. “These organizations are carefully selected based on the immense good they are delivering to the public.”
The 20 organizations include:
- Ada Jenkins Center (Davidson, NC)
- America’s Dentist Care Foundation (Wichita, KS)
- Central AR Volunteers in Medicine- Harmony Health Clinic (Little Rock, AR)
- Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic (Waukesha, WI)
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation (Cincinnati, OH)
- Kids in Need of Dentistry (Denver, CO)
- South Bay Children’s Health Center, (Redondo Beach, CA)
- London Community Dental, (London, Ontario, CA)
- Dental Lifeline Network, (Redondo Beach, CA)
- PanCare of Florida (Panama City, FL)
- Memphis Dental Society Charitable Foundation (Mid-South Mission of Mercy event)
- Seattle Center Foundation (Seattle Mission of Mercy event)
- United Way of Central Maryland (2020 Harford Project Homeless, Mission of Mercy event)
- United Way of Central Maryland (Baltimore Mission of Mercy event)
- Can Do Canines (New Hope, MN)
- Dogs for Our Brave (St. Louis, MO)
- International Guiding Eyes, Guide Dogs of America (Sylmar, CA)
- New Horizons Medical Service Dogs (Orange City, FL)
- Southeastern Guide Dogs (Palmetto, FL)
- America’s VetDogs (Smithtown, NY)
In 2018, Patterson Foundation gave more than $1.4 million in grants and scholarships, resulting in 21,244 patients receiving oral health care, 36 students receiving tuition assistance, and more than 48 assistance dogs being placed with veterans or individuals with disabilities.
“Giving back is a top priority for Patterson. Seeing what these organizations do with their grant money is such a thrill for us,” Stewart said.
About the Patterson Foundation
Patterson Foundation is a private grant-making foundation that awards higher education scholarships to the children of Patterson Companies employees and provides grant funding to nonprofit organizations. Its grants are focused on programs that provide dental care to disadvantaged communities and assistance dogs to veterans and people with disabilities.
The Patterson Foundation is funded primarily by current and former employees of Patterson Companies Inc., a global leader connecting dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. Visit pattersonfoundation.net for more information.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005690/en/
Source: Patterson Companies Inc.
View this news release online at: