Klick Health Named Gold Large Agency of the Year by MM&M…Again
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Klick Health received top honors at last night’s Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) Awards, winning the coveted Gold Award for Large Agency of the Year for the second time in three years. The award also marks the sixth time in seven years that Klick has been recognized as Agency of the Year by an industry authority.
According to MM&M, one judge said, “Klick is fun, inspiring, and dynamic and it’s set on a track for continued long-term success.” Judges were very impressed with Klick’s innovation and commitment to improving healthcare, wrote the magazine, adding that another judge said, “The SymPulseTM (Tele-Empathy) Device is an excellent way of innovating to help patients.”
“We are honored to be recognized by the industry with this award,” said Klick Co-founder and CEO Leerom Segal “It is a testament to a long list of awe-inspiring contributions that Klicksters have made and continue to make as we strive to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.”
Klick President Lori Grant added, “We are very grateful to our growing list of clients who have entrusted us as stewards of their business and we are proud to work alongside them in advancing the state of the healthcare industry, as well as helping people live richer, longer lives.”
In its July 2018 Top 100 Agency issue, MM&M wrote, “Over the course of its 21 years, Klick Health has altered the perception of what a health marketer can do, to the extent that almost anything seems within the realm of possibility.”
Among Klick’s developments over the past year:
- One of Klick’s first incubation initiatives, Circulation, recently announced it is being acquired by LogistiCare Solutions, LLC, the nation's largest non-emergency medical transportation broker.
- The agency won two Cannes Lions Health Awards at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for health education and social media campaigns it created for clients.
- It hosted its acclaimed Klick MUSE New York event in conversation with former First Lady Michelle Obama and featuring Grammy-award winner Sheryl Crow. The February event also united some of the brightest thinkers in life sciences to discuss gene therapy, exponential technologies, and immunotherapy.
- On the heels of introducing its pioneering SymPulseTM Tele-Empathy Device to help foster more clinical empathy, Klick Labs collaborated with Boston Children’s Hospital to create the HealthVoyagerTM medical education and patient experience platform – a Proof of Concept that uses virtual reality technology to bring patients’ medical findings to life in a customized, immersive, 3D environment. The platform is the subject of a clinical study at the hospital to validate its effect on patient and family understanding, engagement, and satisfaction.
- A team of Klick data scientists developed algorithms that could lay the groundwork for assessing blood glucose levels 30 minutes into the future for people with Type 1 diabetes.
- Klick expanded its Toronto and New York offices to accommodate its continued growth. Its head office has been reimagined with a wide range of workspaces, including a larger gym, health and wellness studio, Café with stadium seating, and outdoor patio.
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world's largest independent, full-service marketing and commercialization agency for life sciences. By relentlessly conspiring with the future, Klick helps its clients outsmart and outpace disease so people can live richer, longer lives. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last seven years by the industry’s leading publications and was recognized by the 2018 Cannes Lions Health Awards for its client campaigns. Follow Klick Health on Twitter at @KlickHealth.
About Klick Inc.
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity, and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, Katalyst, and Sensei Labs. Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Atlanta, Connecticut, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto. Klick has been consistently recognized as a leading Great Place to Work, Best Workplace for Women, Best Employer, Employee-Recommended Workplace, Fastest Growing Technology Company, and Best Managed Company. For more information on joining Klick, go to http://careers.klick.com.
Sheryl Steinberg, 416-214-4977 ext. 2412
Vice President, Communications
Source: Klick Health