From Ending Addiction to Preventive Genomics, Bio-IT World 2020 Keynoters Share Data-Driven Approaches
From data strategies to combat addiction, to preventive genomics, the April 21-23 sessions at Boston’s Seaport World Trade Center will explore technologies catalyzing breakthroughs in precision medicine, including:
- NIH’s Strategic Vision for Data Science, led by NIH’s Susan K. Gregurick, PhD, Associate Director, Data Science and Director, Office of Data Science Strategy; and Rebecca Baker, PhD, Director, NIH’s HEAL (Helping to End Addiction Long-term) Initiative.
- Toward Preventive Genomics: Lessons from MedSeq and BabySeq, with Robert Green, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine (Genetics) and Director, G2P Research Program/Preventive Genomics Clinic, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Broad Institute, and Harvard Medical School.
- AI in Pharma: Where We Are Today and How We Will Succeed in the Future, with Natalija Jovanovic, PhD, Chief Digital Officer, Sanofi Pasteur.
- Game On: How AI, Citizen Science, and Human Computation Are Facilitating the Next Leap Forward, with Pietro Michelucci, PhD, Human Computation Institute; Jérôme Waldispühl, PhD, McGill University; Seth Cooper, PhD, Northeastern University; and Lee Lancashire, PhD, Cohen Veterans Bioscience.
- Trends from the Trenches with Chris Dagdigian, BioTeam, Inc.; Vivien Bonazzi, PhD, Deloitte; Tim Cutts, PhD, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute; Kjiersten Fagnan, PhD, DOE Joint Genome Institute, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; and Matthew Trunnell, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Kevin Davies, PhD, Executive Editor, The CRISPR Journal, will chair the session.
The event will feature 250+ presentations, 16 conference tracks, 160+ exhibitors, a Hackathon, awards, poster sessions and networking.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), a division of Cambridge Innovation Institute, is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech, CROs, academia, and niche service providers. CHI is renowned for its vast conference portfolio held worldwide including PepTalk, Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference, SCOPE Summit, Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, PEGS Summit, Drug Discovery Chemistry, World Pharma Week, The Bioprocessing Summit, Next Generation Dx Summit, Immuno-Oncology Summit, and Discovery on Target. CHI's portfolio of products include Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Barnett International, Insight Pharma Reports, Bio-IT World, Clinical Research News and Diagnostics World.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200219005648/en/
781-449-8456 or email@example.com
Source: Cambridge Healthtech Institute