Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market: Mandibular Component Segment to Lead Global Market
Temporomandibular Joint Implants: Introduction
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) implants are medical devices that are used to replace partial or the total jaw. These joints are primarily intended to restore the normal temporomandibular joint function such as opening and closing of the mouth and chewing.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/temporomandibular-joint-implants-market.html
- TMJ implant surgery is carried out on when other reconstructive surgeries such as tissue grafts and joints, and non-surgical treatment are unable to restore normal TMJ functioning and relieve symptoms for patients
- Various materials have been evaluated and developed for the total or partial replacement of temporomandibular joints, which includes plastics, Teflon, silicone, metals, and a combination of different materials
- Different types of temporomandibular joint implants have been developed and several products are under different stages of clinical trials for regulatory approvals
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80887
Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of oral and maxillofacial surgeries, accident cases, and prevalence of oral cancer across the globe is projected to drive the market during the forecast period
- For instance, in the U.S., the prevalence rate for temporomandibular and muscle joint disorder is estimated to range between 5% and 12%
- Technological advancements in temporomandibular joint implant devices, such as virtual surgical case planning; advent of 3D metal printing; and new product launches are likely to propel the global market during the forecast period
- However, high cost of surgical procedures, high cost of implants, and complex technicalities involved during the procedures and restrictive healthcare coverage are major factors that are projected to hamper the market in the near future
Mandibular Component Segment to Lead Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global temporomandibular joint implant market can be classified into mandibular component and fossa component. The mandibular component segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Wide adoption of mandibular components in total temporomandibular joint implant surgeries is likely to fuel the segment’s dominant market share during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80887
Hospitals Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global temporomandibular joint implant market can be categorized into hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. The hospitals segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Large number of implantable surgical procedures carried out at hospitals, rapid increase in number of orthopedic specialty hospitals in emerging countries, and availability of desired infrastructure at these centers are attributed to the dominance of the hospital segment of the market
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80887
Europe Temporomandibular Joint Implant Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global temporomandibular joint implant market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global temporomandibular joint implants market during the forecast period. High prevalence and increase in incidence of temporomandibular joint disorders, high prevalence of oral cancer, and high per capita healthcare expenditure in the region are key factors that are expected to boost the market in North America during the forecast period.
- The temporomandibular joint implants market in Europe is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to a rise in the number of people suffering from maxillofacial disorders, new product development and increased availability of these products in Europe, and increased adoption of these implants.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and increase in investments in healthcare by leading players in Europe are projected to augment the market in the region in the near future
Pre Book Temporomandibular Joint Implant Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80887<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market
The global temporomandibular joint implant market is consolidated, with a small number of international players holding a major share of the global market. Prominent players operating in the global temporomandibular joint implant market include:
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Ortho Baltic.
- Xilloc Medical B.V.
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Interleukin-2 Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/interleukin-2-market.html
Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/neoantigen-targeted-therapies-market.html
Z-drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/z-drugs-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453