Stem Cells Market Size to Reach USD 19.31 Billion in 2028 With CAGR of 8.4%, Says Reports and Data
Growing developments in regenerative medicine, increasing investment by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop cell-based therapeutics, and advancements in tissue engineering techniques are some key factors expected to drive market growth
The global stem cell market size is expected to reach USD 19.13 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing advancements in stem cell research, growing use of human embryonic stem cells to evaluate toxicity and functioning of drug candidates, and increasing focus on exploring therapeutic potential of stem cells for treatment of chronic, rare, and degenerative diseases are key factors expected to contribute to market revenue growth over the forecast period. Rapid progress in preclinical and clinical research to improve outcomes of stem cell therapy and expand its application scope, and growing focus on advancing regenerative medicine are some other key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
Stem cells are precursor cells that are capable of self-renewal and can differentiate into different lineages of cells. Over the last three decades, stem cells have been increasingly exploited to explore their biological and therapeutic potential. Stem cells are unspecialized cells of the human body that exist both in embryo and adult cells. Stem cells have unparalleled potential for therapeutic application in tissue regeneration and repair. Stem cell therapies have revolutionized the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, and diabetes, among others. Stem cells offer a viable solution in cases where there is need for tissue and organ transplantation through their ability to differentiate into the specific cell types that are required for repair of particular diseased tissues. Currently, available stem cell-based therapies utilize adult stem cells and include bone marrow transplants of hematopoietic stem cells and skin grafts for severe burn cases.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2981
In addition, successful generation of neural cells from stem cells in vitro has paved the way for the currently in-progress cell-based clinical trials that target neurodegenerative diseases. These clinical trials are being carried out with a focus to slow down the progression and completely treating neurodegenerative diseases such as ALS, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and multiple sclerosis, and this has significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the market. However, lack of standardized protocols and approvals, ethical issues with use of human stem cells, and high costs associated with stem cell therapies are some key factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from in the Report:
- Human embryonic stem cells segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing application of human embryonic stem cells in stem cell research, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine, increasing focus on exploring potential of ESCs in drug discovery and development, and rising application of stem cells to evaluate drug toxicity are key factors expected to contribute to revenue growth of the segment.
- Growing importance of cryopreservation in stem cell research, flexible and timely delivery of preserved stem cells for clinical trials, lesser product waste and low cost of transportation, and increasing focus on cryopreserving stem cells for allogeneic and autologous transplants due to enhanced safety and no adverse effects are factors driving revenue growth of the cryopreservation segment.
- Allogeneic stem cell therapy segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market during 2021-2028 attributable to increasing application of allogeneic stem cell therapy to treat various types of blood cancer, hematological disorders, and immune system disorders, longer survival rates and remission periods in leukemia patients associated with allogeneic stem cell therapy, and efficient repair of damaged or diseased bone marrow.
- Asia Pacific market revenue share is expected to expand at a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing investment to accelerate stem cell research, growing awareness regarding stem cell-based therapies, development of state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, rapid progress of pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, establishment of a robust network of cell banks, and availability of funding and investment for development of cell-based therapeutics.
- Key companies included in the market report include Celgene Corporation, Virgin Health Bank, ReNeuron Group plc, Biovault Family, Mesoblast Ltd, Precious Cells International Ltd, Caladrius, Opexa Therapeutics, Inc., Neuralstem, Inc., and Pluristem.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2981
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the stem cells market based on product, technology, therapies, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Adult stem cells
- Neuronal stem cells
- Mesenchymal stem cells
- Hematopoietic stem cells
- Umbilical cord stem cells
- Adipose‐derived stem cells
- Dental stem cells
- Dedifferentiated fat (DFAT) cells
- Other adult-derived stem cells
- Human embryonic stem cells
- IPS cells
- Very small embryonic like stem cells
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cell acquisition
- Umbilical cord blood
- Bone marrow harvest
- Cell Production
- Therapeutic cloning
- Cell culture
- In-vitro Fertilization
- Expansion and sub-culture
Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Regenerative medicine
- Hematology stem cells
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cardiovascular and myocardial infarction-based
- Liver disorder
- Drug discovery & development
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2981
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Cochlear Implant (CI) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Fitting Type (Unilateral, Bilateral), by End-User (Adults, Pediatric), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2018-2028
Sphygmomanometers Market By Type (Mercury, Aneroid, Digital), By Application Type (Hospital, Clinic, Family, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Bioreactors and Fermenters Market By Type (Single-use Bioreactors, Multiple-use Bioreactors), By Process (Fed-batch, Continuous, Batch), By End-Use (Biopharmaceutical Companies, CROs, Academic & Research Institutions), and By Region â€“ Global Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Workforce Management System Market By Type (Software, Hardware, Services), By Mode of Delivery (Web-based, Cloud-based, On-premise), By End-Use (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Long-term Care Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-stem-cells-market