Robotic Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Market – Overwhelming Demand for Rehabilitation Services Led to the Inception of Mobile Self-help Robots
In recent years, the role of technology in the healthcare sector has become increasingly crucial. With the growing demand for physical therapy services across the globe due to the aging populations and enhanced rate of survivals from medical disorders such as stroke, this role of technology has become even more evident. The robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market is now increasingly looked upon to address the issues of unmet requirements, easing the stress on the physiotherapy staff and expenses while refining patients’ quality of life. These technologies provide additional therapeutic exercises through robotic interventions. It focuses on developing intelligent prosthetics to enhance the comfort and ability of the patient. The use of robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market helps in building patient independence and also help in evaluating motor impairment or determine developmental conditions.
There are four key areas while in the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market. They are as follows:
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Assistive Robotics
- Intelligent Prosthetics
- Robotics for Clinics and Schools
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=14957
Let’s have a breif look about these key research areas in the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market.
- Rehabilitation Robotics: Stroke is one of the biggest reasons for adult disability across the globe. It affects a patient’s well-being, independence, and mobility. Recovery is mainly dependent on the intensity and frequency of therapeutic intervention. At times, because of the lack of physiotherapy resources, patients are not able to exercise as per their recommended schedule. It not only hampers their recovery but also stretches the overall period of recovery. In such cases, robotic systems are now seen as a way to offer increased access to therapy exercise.
- Processes falling under the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market can be used during acute stages within the hospital settings and can also be deployed for long-term domestic use. Rehabilitation robotics systems are capable of undertaking repetitive tasks and exercises that are necessary for the patient’s recovery. The systems gather quantitative data about the overall performance of the patient and track their improvement. The use of these systems goes beyond just treating stroke patients and treat children suffering from cerebral palsy and adults with coordination disorders.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=14957
- Assistive Robotics: A considerable number of people across the globe are suffering from chronic conditions or disabilities that have limited their physical capabilities. There are three specific groups of individuals who have limited physical capabilities: people suffering from some form of congenital disability since birth, individuals whose physical capabilities have been limited due to some accident, disease, or illness, and older people who have gradually lost their physical strength due to natural aging. Treatments carried out through the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market helps these groups by providing solutions to protect their health, and enhance and prolong their independence.
- Intelligent Prosthetics: Several people across the globe undergo amputation because of vascular and circulatory problems. Complications arising due to cancer, diabetes, or trauma also force patients to undergo amputations. Intelligent prosthetics can be seen as a viable solution for such patients. These prosthetics are highly robust and adaptable to the changing situations. An example of such intelligent prosthetics is ‘Smart BioLeg’ developed at the University of Leeds. It will be a smart biomimetic, fully adaptable, and self-tuning lower limb prosthetic. This new generation of prostheses will be plug and play in nature and the limb will be able to self-tune itself to the patient’s walking conditions (stairs, level, or slopes) to provide optimum performance. At the time of the walking cycle, the intelligent prosthetic limb will be able to switch between delivering energy to the walking motion to garnering energy during the swing phase. It will also help in lowering the burden on the batteries used in the artificial limb.
Buy Robotic Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=14957<ype=S
- Robotics for Clinics and Schools: One of the key applications of robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market involves supporting kids with motor disabilities. Children with poor skills of the movement have lower fitness levels and it leads to reduced participation in sports and social events. It also affects their educational progress and makes them increasingly susceptible to several other disorders including obesity. The immense development in robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market is now being used to help these children and make their lives more independent and socially active.
The applications of robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market are large-scale and the market for the same is growing at a great pace. The growth of the global robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market will be achieved at a strong CAGR of 13.1% from 2017 to 2025 and will reach a market valuation worth US$2,2903 mn by the end of the period.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medical Robotic Systems Market: Rapid growth of the medical robotic systems is attributed to a blend of technological improvements such as use of more efficient motors, compact and light materials, power back-up and sophisticated controls and safety mechanisms, along with more economic versions. Moreover, rise in demand for minimal invasive surgeries further boosts the medical robotic systems market.
Neurorehabilitation Devices Market: Transparency Market Research has published a new report titled, “neurorehabilitation devices market”. According to the report, the global neurorehabilitation devices market was valued at US$ 1.12 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2019 to 2027. Rise in prevalence of neurological diseases has increased the patient pool undergoing interventional procedures followed by rehabilitation therapies globally, resulting in high demand for neurorehabilitation devices.
Surgical Robots Market: Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries has triggered the adoption of surgical robots. Equipment manufacturers are tapping into opportunities in robotic arms, systems, and devices to capitalize on the trend. As such, the systems component segment of the surgical robots market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 4.1 Bn by the end of 2022.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453