Vitrolife AB Interim report January-March 2022: Building on our strong growth momentum
GÖTEBORG, Sweden, April 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- First quarter
- Sales of SEK 752 (379) million, corresponding to an increase of 98% in SEK whereof currency effect 13%, acquired growth 74% and organic growth 11%.
- Consumables increased sales by 26% in SEK, Technologies by 4% in SEK, and Genetic Services contributed with sales of SEK 304 million.
- Strong growth in all market regions: Americas 255%, EMEA 85%, Japan Pacific 21% and Asia 19% in local currencies.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was SEK 228 (163) million, corresponding to a margin of 30.4% (43.0). EBITDA per share increased 13%.
- Net income was SEK 82 (119) million, resulting in earnings per share of SEK 0.60 (1.09).
- Sales, adjusted for discontinuing Covid business, increased by 18% in SEK, and 11% in local currencies.
- EBITDA margin of 30.4% (34.4%).
Gothenburg, April 22, 2022
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, Tel: +46 31 721 80 01
Patrik Tolf, CFO, Tel: +46 31 766 90 21
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.00 am CET on April 22, 2022.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Interim report Januaryâ€"March 2022
SOURCE Vitrolife AB (publ)
Company Codes: Bloomberg:VITR@SS, ISIN:SE0011205202, RICS:VITR.ST, Stockholm:VITR, OTC-PINK:VTRLY