SOLIAIR: Breathing Made Easy! Release: A New Drug Discovery That Could Lead To More Efficient Asthma, COPD And Breathing Disorders Treatment!
Published: Jan 20, 2014
"Asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) are Common Diseases and Has No Cure Yet! Respiratory Infections increases the mortality of these diseases. However, lifestyle changes and treatments can help you feel better, stay more active, and slow the progress of the diseases."
SOLIAIR™ Is a blend of botanical extracts and a food supplement that contains a unique composition of ingredients, which has reported beneficial impact.
Each SOLIAIR™ botanical extract has been authorized and defined by the Israeli Ministry of Health and according to Pharmacists Regulation. The SOLIAIR™ has a patent pending!
SOLIAIR™ Can contribute to strengthening the respiratory system and may help patients in chronic respiratory diseases and obstructive lung disease, such as:
- COPD (chronic obstructive Disease of the airways usually caused by smoking).
- Bronchiectasis (Bronchitis).
COPD and asthma are common diseases: 5% of Americans over the age of 18 and 5-10% of Israelis are suffering or will suffer from COPD. It is estimated that 340 million people worldwide suffer from this disease. Estimates show that in Israel 2% of adults suffer from asthma. In the U.S. incidence of the disease in adults is close to 8%.
Therapy costs for COPD and its complications totaled in 2006 at $176.8 billion and are expected to rise to $389.2 billion by 2011 and to $832.9 billion by 2021!
Respiratory infections are an important factor in worsening the clinical course of chronic lung disease and increase the mortality of these diseases.
Respiratory infections, including seasonal flu also damage the healthy young population and has serious economic damage bearings due to absenteeism from work and school and a cause for hospital admissions.
Conventional Drug Therapy for Obstructive Lung Diseases:
Current maintenance therapy includes a variety of medications taken (through inhalers):
- Steroid drugs, which may cause local side effects (oral candidiasis, hoarseness) and in high doses - adverse systemic side effects.
- During exacerbation events of COPD systemic administration of steroids is common. Such therapy carries significant side effects, such as salt retention and blood sugar elevation.
The Situation Today of Conventional Drug Therapy:
1. Has limited efficacy in patients with asthma and can not significantly inhibit the deterioration of respiratory function in patients with COPD and does not reduce disease exacerbations, hospitalization and mortality.
2. Causes side effects.
3. Is expensive.
Patients taking SOLIAIR™ reported a decrease in seasonal infections of the respiratory tract. Reducing the incidence of respiratory infections benefit tremendous potential.
The SOLIAIR™ food supplement is free of side effects and has no interaction with conventional medication used for treatment of respiratory disorders!
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.