Contouring Products Sales Set for a Revival in 2021: Study
Enhance your features with the help of a slightly darker warm color of the contour
Fact.MR, Rockville: The global contouring products market study has been released by award-winning market research firm Fact.MR. According to the study, contouring product sales are likely to witness a revival in 2021, relative to 2020. A resurgence in sales due to a spike in traveling and resumption of workplace is likely to create significant opportunities for market players in 2021 and beyond.
To improve their presence, manufacturers are capitalizing on makeup production. For example, players such as NYX Professional makeup are effectively leveraging technologies to produce a range of product lines that are more durable and matches the skin tone of people from all over the globe.
“2021 can be the year of partial revival for contouring products market, whereas a full recovery can only be expected by 2022. However, the shape and scale of recovery will vary across countries, as consumers in Western Europe and US may be slow to resume to the new normal.” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1387
- Contouring product sales will witness a partial revival in 2021, and significant recovery is expected in 2022
- Shelf-positioning, which needs to be taken into consideration during promotion, is an incredibly significant and frequently ignored field. Market players are likely to refocus on this.
- Research and development to introduce newer shades to start replacing the rational orangey tints continues to be a key market trend.
- Potential side effects of contouring products continue to be a key detterent
- Peer pressure, the rising number of working women, and the rise of the hospitality sector are providing momentum
- Market players are taking the help of influencer marketing to tap into new demographics
- Advances in cosmetic technology in terms of material, organic color, and ergonomic design are creating opportunities
- Increasing economic influence of consumers in developing regions are offsetting some of the sluggishness from mature markets
- Significant fragmentation of the market has led to price-wars and low profit margins
- Display of products deserves to be undertaken into account through promotion, an increasingly critical area that is mostly neglected.
Some of the leading players in the market include NYX Technical Makeup, Rimmel, City Colour, E.L.F. Cosmetics, Hard Candy, Shany, L'Oreal, Profusion Cosmetics, Maybelline, Black Radiance, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Amorepacific Corporation, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Beauty mixer, and Becca.
According to the study, while US and Western Europe continue to be the traditional heavyweights, rise of a middle class with high disposable income has led to significant market advances in China and India. The report opines that leading players will look to consolidate their position in high-growth markets during the assessment period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Request for More Info
More Valuable Insights on Contouring Product Market
In its latest offering, Fact.MR offers an in-depth overview of the market place for Contouring, showing forecast data for the period 2018-2028. Based on the formulation (Powder, Cream, Liquid, Cake and Stick, Others), body parts, skin type etc., the report provides readers with critical insights into the demand for contour products across 7 main regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, APEJ, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Cosmetics Domain
- Color Cosmetics Market: Fact.MR’s "Color Cosmetics Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022" study offers detailed, evidence-based insights into the different elements of market trends and how they can influence current opportunities and emerging routes. The study focuses on the opportunities of different segments of the market for color cosmetics and analyses different trends that affect their demand in key regions as well as global demand overall.
- Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics: A 10-year forecast from 2019 to 2029 is provided by an extensive analysis by Fact.MR on the anti-fatigue cosmetics industry. The report analyzes key factors that are currently determining the growth of the market for anti-fatigue cosmetics. This report addresses key dynamics, such as drivers, constraints, and opportunities for key players in the market, as well as key stakeholders and emerging players.
About Fact. MR
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates