Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Revolutionary Trends in Industry Growth Statistics By 2028
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA manufacturing market is expected to reach USD 4.70 billion by the year 2028, with a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period. Viral and non-viral vectors have emerged as an efficient delivery mechanism for the development of innovative medicines. Viral vectors and plasmid DNA are products of gene therapy, which are used for the treatment of a large number of diseases such as cancer and other chronic disorders. The advantages of gene vaccines and gene therapy over conventional vaccines and therapies include the ability to induce a wide range of immune response types. The major driving factors that are boosting the growth of Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA manufacturing market are the global rise in the incidence of cancer, increase in geriatric population susceptible to diseases, government initiatives & grants and the increase in investment by private companies on R&D activities of viral vectors and plasmid DNA manufacturing.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1938
Viral vectors and plasmid DNA can reduce the cost of treatment and help to decrease the repeated administration of medications. Manufacturers in the Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA manufacturing market are increasing the strategic business expansion activities through merger and acquisitions to increase their customer base and enhance the product portfolio which supports the growth of the target market. For instance, In 2019 Aldevron a US based company entered into a long term agreement with Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., a leader in precision genetic medicine for rare diseases. In this agreement, Aldevron will supply plasmid DNA to fulfill Sarepta's needs for its gene therapy clinical trials and commercial supply. According to an article published by Human Gene Therapy, the acceptance of gene therapy for severe disorders, such as Alzheimer Disease, is high as compared to less severe disease, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Factors, such as technological advancements to mitigate challenges posed by conventional methods of vector production, increase in the number of clinical studies, and a growing number of gene therapy candidates, coupled with their rapid progression through various phases of clinical development, are primarily driving the demand for viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market. However, high costs associated with gene therapies is slated to impede the growth of the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market. Conversely, the surge of the personalized medicine industry is anticipated to provide stellar growth opportunities to the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market.
Key findings from the report suggest
- Increasing acceptance of viral vector-based advanced treatments is likely to drive the segment in viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market. The significant share is due to the use of adeno associated virus, lentivirus, and others.
- By application, cancer is expected to account for the largest share of the market, followed by genetic disorder segment, which occupied a market share of around 33.3% in 2017.
- The following are the significant genetically modified therapies rigorously studied and analyzed, namely, LUXTURNA, YESCARTA, Kymriah, INVOSSA, Zalmoxis, Strimvelis, Imlygic, Neovasculagen, Rexin-G, Oncorine, and Gendicine. Amongst these, YESCARTA and Kymriah are T-cell based gene therapies that were recently approved by the FDA, in October 2017 and August 2017, respectively. Besides, over 430 gene therapy candidates are presently in different stages of clinical development, for which over 500 clinical studies are currently underway in various regions across the globe.
- The growing number of gene therapy candidates, coupled with their rapid progression through multiple phases of clinical development, is expected to continue to create an increasing demand for vectors.
- North America dominates the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market due to a large patient pool, and high acceptance of advanced treatments in the region. The region is estimated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Moreover, rising healthcare expenditure, availability of approved gene therapy treatments, and increasing investments are key factors that are anticipated to boost the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in the next few years.
- The viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in the Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a notable CAGR due to increasing awareness regarding viral vector-based products in developing countries and rising research initiatives in countries such as Japan and China.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A, Fin vector, Spark therapeutics, Cobra biologics, Cell and gene therapy catapult, Renova Therapeutics, Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, 4D Molecular Therapeutics
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/viral-vector-and-plasmid-dna-manufacturing-market
Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Segmentation:
By Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Plasmid DNA
- Viral Vectors
- Non-viral Vectors
By Workflow (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Upstream Processing
- Vector Amplification & Expansion
- Vector Recovery/Harvesting
- Downstream Processing
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1938
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Home Infusion Therapy Market Analysis, By Product (Infusion pumps, Intravenous Sets, IV Cannulas, Needleless connectors), By Application (Anti-infective, Endocrinology, Hydration Therapy, Chemotherapy, Enteral Nutrition), Forecasts To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Pressure Relief Devices Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Static, Dynamic), By Application (Pressure Ulcers, Foot Ulcers), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Long Term Care Centers) and By Region Forecast to 2030 Download PDF Brochure
Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market Analysis, By Coating Type (Self-Coating, Pre-Coating), By Protein Source (Animal-derived Protein, Human-derived Protein, Synthetic Protein, Plant-derived Protein), By End Use, By Region, Forecasts To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Medical Specialty Bags Market Analysis, By Type (Ostomy Bags, CAPD Bags, Blood Bags, IV Fluids Bags, Enteral Feeding Bags, Bile Collection) By End Use (Healthcare centers, Hospitals, Home Healthcare, SurgiCenters), Forecasts To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.