Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market: Lateral Flow Immunoassay Segment to Dominate Global Market
Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits: Introduction
- The convenience of at-home HIV self-testing is proving to be an advantage for companies operating in the HIV self-test kits market, as these kits help overcome the barriers that individuals face while undertaking tests at conventional healthcare settings
- Popularity of HIV self-test kits is increasing, owing to growing awareness about these kits on social media and innovations in technology-based solutions
- Introduction of mHealth (Mobile Health) and availability of various distribution modes are offering significant opportunities for companies operating in the HIV self-test kits market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79917
Key Drivers of Global Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market
- Increased prevalence of HIV infection, growing awareness among people, rising treatment demand, and availability of new treatments are key drivers boosting the HIV self-testing kits market
- Urine-based HIV self-testing kits are gaining prominence among young adults. Social initiatives targeted to boost the adoption of oral HIV self-test kits boost the market. For instance, the Ministry of Health, Kampala launched a novel device, OraQuick HIV self-test, developed by OraSure Technologies-a Pennsylvania-based medical device company, to support the government’s initiative to reduce HIV/AIDS infections by the end of 2020.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79917
Lateral Flow Immunoassay Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of technology, the global Urine-based HIV self-testing kits market can be divided into immunofiltration, lateral flow immunoassay, and fluorescent chromatography
- The lateral flow immunoassay segment accounted for a prominent share of the market in 2019 owing to point-of-care (POC) nature of the technology, wide range of applications, and the speed and relatively minimal cost as compared to that of other technologies.
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global urine-based HIV self-testing kits market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and others
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for a major share of the global urine-based HIV self-testing kits market by 2030 due to the significantly high number of tests that are performed in hospitals
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79917
Asia Pacific to Offer Significant Opportunities in Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market
- In terms of region, the global urine-based HIV self-testing kits market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- High prevalence of HIV in Asia Pacific has fueled the adoption of HIV self-test kits. According to analysts of Transparency Market Research, the urine-based HIV self-test kits market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand considerably during the forecast period.
- New testing technologies in urine specimen types have revolutionized the HIV response in local communities. Innovative testing approaches are anticipated to further propel the HIV self-test kits market in Asia Pacific, since individuals refrain from taking tests with traditional health service providers.
- However, existing services are not adequately reaching these populations, which poses as a barrier for healthcare companies. Hence, companies are creating awareness through developmental workshops in Asia Pacific to boost the uptake of urine-based HIV self-test kits.
Pre Book Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79917<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market
The global urine-based HIV self-testing kits market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global urine-based HIV self-testing kits market are:
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems
- Atomo Diagnostics
- BioSure UK
- Biosynex Group
- bioLytical Laboratories Inc
- Orange Life
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation
Read more information here:
Global Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market, by Technology
- Lateral Flow Immunoassay
- Fluorescent Chromatography
Global Urine-based HIV Self-testing Kits Market, by End-user
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Bladder Evacuators Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bladder-evacuators-market.html
Ovarian Cancer Drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ovarian-cancer-drugs-market.html
Optic Neuritis Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/optic-neuritis-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453