Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market To Reach USD 3.58 Billion By 2027, Says Reports And Data
Increase in the incidence of tuberculosis in developing countries and rise in awareness about the disease are driving growth of the tuberculosis diagnostics market.
The global tuberculosis diagnostics market is expected to reach a market size of USD 3.58 Billion by 2027 and register a high revenue growth rate during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing incidence of tuberculosis is a major factor driving growth of the tuberculosis diagnostics market.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), every year, 8.8 million new cases of tuberculosis are found and approximately 2 million deaths are caused by the disease. Resistance to multiple drugs among patients suffering from tuberculosis is another key point of concern.
Rise in initiatives by governments and independent organizations to control the spread of tuberculosis is also contributing to growth of the global tuberculosis diagnostics market. Various organizations are trying to create awareness regarding the infectious disease, especially in underdeveloped countries, to limit the disease spread. over the years due to rapid and reliable results. This limits growth of the global tuberculosis diagnostics market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3742
The COVID-19 Impact:
The global tuberculosis diagnostics market witnessed slowdown during the COVID-19 pandemic. The disease affected the entire world and public as well as private organizations were focused on development of testing kits for COVID-19 only. This led to significant shortage in supply of tuberculosis diagnostic kits. However, with the pandemic under control to a certain extent, public as well as private organizations have started focusing on other diseases as well, including tuberculosis.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest
- Latent tuberculosis is not contagious, unlike active tuberculosis. Countries with high prevalence of tuberculosis have a higher percentage of latent tuberculosis patients. The need to test latent tuberculosis drives demand for tuberculosis diagnostics. This factor in turn boosts market growth.
- Nucleic acid testing of tuberculosis provides a higher level of accuracy. Developed regions have high demand for nucleic acid testing. Advancements in for Tuberculosis diagnostic and rise in commercialization of nucleic acid testing are factors driving growth of the segment.
- The hospitals end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global tuberculosis diagnostics market in 2019. The large number of admissions of tuberculosis patients in hospitals is fueling growth of the hospitals segment.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global tuberculosis diagnostics market in 2019, owing to increase in healthcare budgets by governments of developing economies in the region, including India.
- Key participants include Alere Inc., F.Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Siemens, Hologic Corporation, Cepheid, Hain Lifesciences GmbH, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tuberculosis-diagnostics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global tuberculosis diagnostics market on the basis of disease stage, test type, end-use, and region:
Disease Stage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Latent Tuberculosis
- Active Tuberculosis
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Radiographic Method
- Cytokine Detection Assay
- Nucleic Acid Testing
- Detection of Latent Infection
- Diagnostic Laboratory Method
- Detection of Drug Resistance
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Research Institutes & Academics
- Reference Laboratories
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3742
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3742
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Microplate Market By Product (Microplate Readers, Microplate Pipetting Systems & Dispensers, Microplate Washers, Microplate Accessories & Software), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics), By End-use (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Hernia Repair Device Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Biologic Mesh, Synthetic Mesh, Sutures, Tack Applicators, and Glue Applicators), By Surgery Type (Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Incisional Hernia, Femoral Hernia, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD), Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD)), By Distribution Channels (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Specialty Clinics), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Antibody Services Market By Service Type (Development, Production & Purification, Fragmentation & Labelling), By Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Polyclonal Antibodies, Others), By Source (Mice, Rabbits, Others), By Research Area, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Brachytherapy Afterloaders, Brachytherapy Seeds Market By Type (Brachytherapy Afterloaders, Brachytherapy Seeds, Electronic Brachytherapy), By Application (Prostate Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Breast Cancer, Others), By End-use, By Dosage, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-tuberculosis-diagnostics-market