Technological Advancements in Leukocyte Count Testing to Amplify Growth at 7% to 8% CAGR: Fact.MR Concludes in a Latest Market Study
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Insights into Key Trends Driving Leukocyte Count Testing Market Growth
The Fact.MR analysis on leukocyte count testing market provides insights into recent developments across various segments in the market including products, modal, and end-users. Increasing investment in point of care testing devices and adoption of telemedicine technologies for home care will remain chief growth drivers of the market.
Fact.MR: Rising incidence of bacterial infections and chronic diseases, particularly cancer has underscored the need for accurate leukocyte count testing products, creating significant opportunities for expansion.
Increasing adoption of point-of-care testing devices and investments by government bodies and suppliers of leukocyte count testing devices for optimal product development will provide tailwinds to sales of leukocyte count testing devices. Taking cue from these trends, FMI projects the market to expand at a robust 7-8% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Growing preference for telemedicine and at-home testing devices has significantly fueled the demand for leukocyte count testing. Easy accessibility, mobile compatibility, and convenience are major factors driving sales of leukocyte count testing devices.
With the advent of COVID-19, numerous industries were adversely affected due to decreased sales and disrupted supply chains. Restrictions in movement resulted temporarily postponed medical appointments and diagnostic testing procedures.
However, these challenges allowed manufactures of leukocyte count testing devices to develop at-home testing devices for early diagnosis. Patients and clinicians largely preferring leukocyte count testing at home during the pandemic, positively shaped the demand outlook for leukocyte count testing market.
As per the findings from Fact.MR’s recent study, the automatic leukocyte count testing market is anticipated to witness healthy growth during the assessment period, owing to the convenience of smartphone compatibility.
Meanwhile manual leukocyte count testing market is poised to experience steady growth, as these tests are performed mostly for white blood cell count testing, which requires manual separation of these cells from the bloodstream.
In addition, robust healthcare infrastructure, increasing adoption of technologically advanced point-of-care medical devices, and awareness among patients are anticipated to augment growth in the U.S. leukocyte count testing market during the forecast period.
“Rising adoption of digital medical devices, coupled with growing demand for at-home testing systems will continue augmenting leukocyte testing market growth in the upcoming years,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Leukocyte Count Testing Market Analysis
- Sales of leukocyte count testing devices are anticipated to rise considerably at a CAGR of 7-8% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- In terms of product, the automatic leukocyte count testing market is anticipated to lead the market.
- Based on end-users, sales of at-home leukocyte count testing devices will gain significant traction.
- The U.S. leukocyte count testing market is anticipated to witness lucrative growth patterns, owing to high adoption of digital healthcare technology.
- Canada automatic leukocyte count testing devices market is estimated to grow at a steady pace with global players expanding their operations in the country.
- Germany manual leukocyte count testing devices market is estimated to share the largest market share, due to national healthcare reimbursement policies in the country.
- Development of digitally advanced products with accurate analysis and mobile compatibility will fuel sales of leukocyte count testing devices.
- Increasing investments by the government and reimbursement policies lead to uptake of leucocyte count testing devices sales.
- Inaccuracy in testing results may hamper sales of leukocyte count testing devices.
Request for Leukocyte Count Testing Market customization at
Leading players in the market are emphasizing product developments, strategic collaborations, and incorporation of technology in testing devices as their prominent market expansion strategies. For instance:
- In March 2019, Hemocue launched an in-office hemoglobin count system in the U.S., which enables enhanced lab-quality results and allows more engagement in the overall healthcare process.
Top Distributors of Leukocyte Count Testing Include:
- Electronics India
- Woodley Equipment Company Ltd
- Radiometer Medical ApS
- Erma Inc.
- Shenzhen Prokan Electronics Inc.
- NanoEnTek Inc.
- Glaswarenfabrik Karl Hecht GmbH & Co KG
More Valuable Insights on Leukocyte Count Testing Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the leukocyte count testing market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global leukocyte count testing market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- At home
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Leukocyte Count Testing Market Report
- The report offers insight into leukocyte count testing market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for leukocyte count testing market between 2021 and 2031
- Leukocyte count testing market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Leukocyte count testing market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Home Diagnostics Market - A recent study by Fact.MR on the Home Diagnostics market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2020 to 2030. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Pregnancy Point of Care Testing Market - The rising prevalence of gynecological difficulties and fertility illnesses, combined with a strong preference for quick and self-contained tests, is driving growing sales of pregnancy point-of-care testing kits. The availability of technologically improved and high-precision pregnancy point of care testing products is boosting market expansion.
Vestibular Testing System Market - The availability of videonystagmography at a reasonable cost compared to other existing systems is creating a massive platform for the global expansion of the vestibular testing system industry. However, due to a lack of awareness and access to technology in most countries, the MEA is expected to have sluggish expansion in the vestibular testing system market, which is likely to stifle the overall industry.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583