Stress Disorder Treatment Market: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Segment to Dominate the Market
Stress Disorder Treatment: Introduction
- Stress disorder is a mental health condition caused by either experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. It can also occur after a traumatic event such as an accident, surgery, fracture, or burn injury.
- There are basically two types of stress disorders: acute stress disorder and posttraumatic stress disorder. Stress disorders are caused by witnessing a traumatic event and occurs within one month of the traumatic event. It may last for three to five days and can persists up to one month.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/stress-disorder-treatment-market.html
- Common causes or traumatic events may include battlefield war, accidents, death, threat of death to oneself or others, threat of serious injury, and threat to physical integrity
- Common symptoms of stress disorders include reduced awareness about surroundings, sense of numbness, detached, recurrent memories of unwanted events, and severe emotional distress
- Common treatment for stress disorders includes cognitive behavioral therapy, anxiety medications, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and antidepressants
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79798
Stress Disorder Treatment Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence of various stress disorders and chronic pain across the globe is estimated to drive the market during the forecast period
- According to U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, between 6% and 33% of people experiencing traumatic event can develop stress disorders
- It is also estimated that around 50 million adults in the U.S. are affected with chronic pain, and the number is expected to rise due to growing cancer survival rates, obesity, diabetes, and ageing population
- Significant large number of accident cases, burn injuries, and surgical procedures are also key factors that are likely to propel the market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Stress Disorder Treatment Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79798
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of type, the global stress disorder treatment market can be classified into posttraumatic stress disorder, and acute stress disorder. The posttraumatic stress disorder segment is projected to dominate global market during the forecast period.
- Large number of accident incidences, postoperative pain, and growing number of patients with arthritis are major factors that are projected to drive the segment in the near future
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Segment to Dominate the Market
- In terms of drugs, the global stress disorder treatment market can be classified into selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and antianxiety drugs. The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors segment is projected to dominate global market during the forecast period.
- SSRIs are commonly prescribed medication for the treatment of depression, primarily due to fewer side-effects and higher effectiveness of the drugs in the treatment of stress disorders
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79798
Retail pharmacy Segment to Dominate the Market
- Based on distribution channel, the global stress disorder treatment market can be classified into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy. The hospital pharmacy segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- The retail pharmacy segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Easy availability and accessibility of treatment medications at these stores, comparatively large number of stores, and low cost are key factors that are likely to contribute to the dominant share of the segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Stress Disorder Treatment Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global stress disorder treatment market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global stress disorder treatment market during the forecast period. High prevalence and rise in chronic pain, increasing geriatric population, and increased cancer survival rates in the region are key factors that are expected to boost the market in North America during the forecast period.
- The stress disorder treatment market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to a rise in the number of people suffering from neurological disorders and chronic pain in densely populated countries such as India and China, and improvement of healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and increase in investments in healthcare by leading players in Asia Pacific are expected to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Pre Book Stress Disorder Treatment Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79798<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Stress Disorder Treatment Market
The global stress disorder treatment market is fragmented, with a large number of domestic players holding majority share in respective region. Prominent players operating in the global stress disorder treatment market include:
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- AstraZeneca plc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
Browse more Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Urea Cycle Disorders Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/urea-cycle-disorders-treatment-market.html
Narcolepsy Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/narcolepsy-treatment-market.html
Ringworm Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ringworm-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453