Steerable Robotic Catheters Market: Tendon Driven Catheters Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
Steerable Robotic Catheters Market: Introduction
- Steerable robotic catheters are minimally invasive medical devices that have wide application in cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, and uterine surgery. Steerable robotic catheters are manipulated by a mechanism, which may be driven by operators or actuators.
- Steerable catheter is characterized by a small thin and flexible tube placed into vascular system, gastrointestinal tract, and airway system for both, diagnosis as well as treatment
- Steerable robotic catheters offer several advantages over conventional catheters. Steerable robotic catheter allows high levels of control over distal tip, improved access to complex anatomical structures, better catheter stability, and decreased radiation exposure to both physicians as well as patients.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/steerable-robotic-catheters-market.html
Global Steerable Robotic Catheters Market: Key Drivers
- The global steerable robotic catheters market is primarily driven by high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, neurovascular disorders, cancer, and orthopedic disorders across the globe
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular disorder is the main cause of deaths across the globe. According to WHO, in 2016, more than 17.9 million people died globally due to cardiovascular disorders.
- Rise in adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, owing to their several advantages, such as, shorter hospital stays, lesser cuts on body, shorter wound healing time, and less traumatic etc., as compared to open surgeries, is likely to fuel the growth of steerable robotic catheters market during the forecast period
- Technological advancements in steerable robotic catheters, including the development of magnetic navigation catheters, is anticipated to drive the steerable robotic catheters during the forecast period
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=72828
Tendon Driven Catheters Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of product type, the global steerable robotic catheters market can be divided into tendon driven catheters, magnetic navigation catheters, soft material driven catheters, and hybrid actuation catheters. Tendon driven catheter is likely to be the leading segment of the market during the forecast period.
- Tendon driven catheters are used to manipulate distal tip of steerable catheters. These catheters consist of single flexible backbone that supports the tendons. Backbones are made of a variety of materials, such as springs, elastic tubes, braided polymers, and Nitinol alloys.
- Soft material driven catheters are made of the Nitinol family materials and possess high plasticity, high steerability and torque ability, biocompatibility, and are kink-resistant
- Magnetic navigation catheters are navigated by placing large magnets on either side of the patient’s body and generates a magnetic field around the patient. Physicians then manipulate the magnetic field for deflecting the distal tip of catheter inside the patient’s body to the desired location.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Steerable Robotic Catheters Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=72828
Cardiac Surgery Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of application, the global steerable robotic catheters market can be segmented into cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, uterine surgery, and others. The cardiac surgery segment is estimated to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence and rise in incidences of cardiovascular disorders across the globe, increase in adoption of minimally invasive surgeries in cardiovascular discipline, and wide applications of steerable catheters in cardiology are estimated to fuel the growth of the cardiac surgery segment during the forecast period.
- The neurosurgery segment is projected to grow rapidly during the forecast period, owing to new product launches, increase in adoption of steerable catheters in neurosurgery, and favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=72828
North America to Dominate Global Steerable Robotic Catheters Market
- In terms of geography, the global steerable robotic catheters market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America is likely to dominate the global market during the forecast period and is estimated to gain market share marginally by 2027.
- High prevalence of cardiovascular, neurological, and orthopedic disorders among adults in the U.S., prevalence of lifestyle-related disorders, and favorable medical reimbursement policies are estimated to drive the North America steerable robotic catheters market during the forecast period. Moreover, significant rise in the adoption of minimally invasive surgeries in various medical indications, large base of medical device companies in the region, and high per capita health care expenditure are likely to contribute to the growth of the steerable robotic catheters market in North America during the forecast period.
- The steerable robotic catheters market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to rapid development of health care infrastructure, rise in access to health care, and high prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological disorders in densely populated countries such as India, China, and Hong Kong.
Pre Book Steerable Robotic Catheters Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72828<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global steerable robotic catheters market is highly consolidated with few international players holding a key share of the global market.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Photodynamic Therapy Market New discoveries in photodynamic therapy (PDT) are benefitting cancer patients. As such, it has been found that, PDT is effective in treating multidrug-resistant breast cancer. Dysfunctional DNA repair genes and abnormal signal transduction are some of the major complications associated with breast cancer resistance.
Varicose Vein Treatment Market The varicose vein treatment market is anticipated to grow with the introduction of endovenous cyanoacrylate glue. For instance, a leading medical technology company - Medtronic - announced the launch of the VenaSeal closure system in India, which uses endovenous cyanoacrylate glue to seal off varicose veins.
HIV/AIDS Immunoassay Diagnostics Market Diagnostic technology has evolved at a rapid pace over the past decade, owing to significant breakthroughs in research and development. Within the HIV/AIDS immunoassay diagnostics market landscape, the demand for automated clinical laboratory has paved the way for efficient and reliable antibodies and antigen identification techniques.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453