New Rota Rods from Coulbourn Instruments
Published: Jul 27, 2011
Unique benefits of our Rota Rods include:
- Reduced stress to subjects and smooth operation with our high performance motor
- Ease of use with individual lane timers and mechanical detection of fall
- Simple data acquisition with included software
- Flexibility for experimental protocols with constant speed or acceleration mode capabilities
- Adaptable for use with multiple species with our unique, 4-lane interchangeable drum unit
- Minimal maintenance and easy to clean
Included software displays drum rotation speed and latency to fall for each lane of the unit. Units can be run at constant or acceleration modes for a wide range of applications.
Coulbourn Instruments also offers a unit with interchangeable drums to accommodate both mice and rats with one single base platform – for optimal flexibility!
For additional information, contact Coulbourn's experts in behavioral research applications to assist in selecting the best system configuration to meet your research goals.
Coulbourn Instruments is a global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.
For more information, contact:
5583 Roosevelt Street
Whitehall, PA 18052
Phone: 610 -395-3771
Toll Free: 800-424-3771