Protein Binding Assays Market Size to Reach USD 710.8 Million in 2028
Increasing significance of contract research organizations in drug discovery initiatives is driving revenue growth of the market
The global protein binding assay market size is expected to reach USD 710.8 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.8%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising focus on reducing overall expenditure incurred on drug discovery and manufacturing, and increasing availability of various advanced technologies used for protein binding are some primary factors driving market revenue growth.
Protein binding assays are widely adopted in preclinical stages of drug discovery and their manufacturing programs. These assays aid in detecting target molecules and provide critical information regarding the properties of biologics and therapeutics. Increasing R&D outsourcing activities by various pharmaceutical companies for further development of therapeutics is expected to boost adoption of protein binding assays, which is driving revenue growth of the market.
Furthermore, protein binding assays help to understand ADME properties at the time of selection and manufacturing of various therapeutic candidates. During drug development and estimation of safety margins is a crucial step that can be carried out by quantification of binding of new chemical entities to a protein. Moreover, presence of several companies providing these services for molecule investigation as well as analysis is another factor expected to boost market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4036
Some key findings from the report
- Equilibrium dialysis accounted for largest revenue share in the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance in the market going ahead. This is because equilibrium dialysis is a widely used method for detecting free drug fraction since it is less susceptible to various experimental artifacts.
- Assay services offered by a large number of biotechnology companies can be attributed to robust revenue growth of this segment.
- Increasing number of CROs offering comprehensive, customized, and economical protein binding assay services for supporting pharmaceutical firms is expected to accelerate revenue growth of the CROs segment during the forecast period.
- Pharmaceutical firms are investing in studies of preclinical drug discovery to meet rising demand for therapeutics, leading to the segment accounting for largest revenue share in the global protein binding assays market.
- Presence of major players providing protein binding assays and high research and development investments for therapeutic development are key factors driving revenue growth of the North America market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR in the global market owing to low cost of various preclinical methods, which increases outsourcing of services to countries in the region.
- Leading companies operating in the protein binding assays market include Thermo Fisher, Sovicell, Charles River, Evotec, and GE Healthcare.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4036
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global protein binding assays market on the basis of technology, end use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Equilibrium dialysis
- Other technologies (chromatography (size exclusion/gel filtration), surface plasmon resonance, and transil partitioning)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Other end users (academic institutes and government organizations)
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4036
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Membrane Chromatography Market By Product (Consumables, Accessories), By Technique (Ion Exchange, Affinity, Hydrophobic Interaction), By Operation Mode (Flow-Through, Bind-Elute), By End-Use Industry (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Cros), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Biosimilars Market Size, Trend and Growth, By Type (Recombinant Non-glycosylated Proteins, G-CSF, Monoclonal Antibodies, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Peptides) By Disease Type (Oncology, Blood Disorders, Chronic, Infectious) Forecasts To 2027
Bone Growth Stimulator Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins, Platelet-rich Plasma), By Application (Spinal Fusion Surgeries, Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care Settings, Academic Institutes & Research Centers) And Segment Forecasts, 2019-2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-protein-binding-assays-market