Pipettes Market: Increasing Product Launches Drives Market Growth
The pipettes market was valued at US$ 1,439.75 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,913.77 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2020–2027.
Pipettes are laboratory tools commonly used in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical laboratories to transfer specific volumes of liquids, or viscous substances. Different designs such as electronic pipetting andultralight pipettesare available in the market. Pipettes are also used for accurately measuring the liquids for various biology experiments and pharmaceutical applications, among others. These devices can be used for aseptic methods and easy liquid handling. The pipettes market is driven by the growing research in the biotechnology industry and increasing number of product launches.
Factors such as the growing research in the biotechnology industry and increasing number of product launches are driving the growth of the pipettes market. However, the exorbitant cost of automated pipettes can impede the market growth. Further, the increasing growth prospects in developing economies offer significant opportunities for the growth of the global pipettes market players.
Request for sample Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00012795/
Key Findings from The Pipettes Market
- In terms of type, the air displacement pipettes segment held a greater share of the pipettes market in 2019; it is expected to continue to be a leading shareholder during the forecast period. However, the positive displacement pipettes segment is expected to register a higher CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global pipettes market is segmented into pharmaceutical laboratories, biotech laboratories, food and beverage laboratories, forensics laboratories, and others. The pharmaceutical laboratories segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and it is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The global pharmaceuticals industry is growing owing to increasing collaborations and agreements between the various companies. The companies have also increased investments in research pertaining to the development of drugs and other biosimilar products. Moreover, advancements in clinical research and biotechnology have improved the identification of possible drug targets; it is essential to optimize these targets drugs to increase affinity.
- Brand Gmbh CO KG, Corning Incorporated, Eppendorf AG, Hamilton Medical, HirschmannLaborgeräte GmbH & Co. KG, Mettler Toledo, Nichiryo Co., Ltd., Oxford Lab Product, Sartorius AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.are among the prominent players in the pipettes market.
- These companies are focused on partnerships, product launches, collaborations, and other business strategies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in February 2019, Sartorius and Andrew Alliance S.A. launched the Andrew Alliance Pipette+, a unique system that ensures complete traceability and enhanced repeatability in manual pipetting at life science laboratories. Andrew Alliance is a robotics company that employs an innovative approach to liquid handling to increases the reproducibility of conventional laboratory pipettes.
Increasing Product Launches Drives Market Growth
The wet laboratory work across the world is progressing toward better traceability and high-quality calibrated devices as well as evolution insensitivity and high performance of pipettes. Pipettes have diverse applications, from life science research to genetic testing. A pipette is one of the essential types of equipment found in every laboratory. With advancements in research techniques, the laboratories aspire to achieve the highest standards of testing and experiment performance. This, in turn, has led to the launch of various new pipette designs with better performances for volumetric measurements.
Mechanical pipettes still have a huge demand in the market. This represents an appealing opportunity for market players to bring in the latest designs and accurate products. For instance, in February 2019, Andrew Alliance and Sartorius introduced a new Pipette+ system that offers unique features such as improved reproducibility and traceability for manual pipetting in life science laboratories. Furthermore, the use of multi-channel pipettes increases with the rising number of research activities conducted around the world.
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00012795/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi