Otoplasty Market: Ear Augmentation Segment to Account for Major Share of Market
- Otoplasty, also known as cosmetic ear surgery, is a procedure for changing position, shape, or size of the ears. It involves surgical reshaping of the pinna or outer ear in order to improve its appearance or to correct defects, if any.
- The procedure is more common during childhood but also can be performed at any age after the ears have reached their full size. It can also be done at the age of three.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/otoplasty-market.html
- Otoplasty can be used to correct he defects that are present in the ear structure at the time of birth. The procedure can treat macrotia, a condition having overly large ears and protruding ears
- Scarring, asymmetry in ear placement, changes in skin sensation, problems with stitches, and overcorrection are various risk associated with otoplasty
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77435
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Otoplasty Market
- Increase in awareness about appearance of the ear among the youth; rise in adoption of cosmetic surgeries; and increase in prevalence of congenital ear deformities such as hemifacial microsomi, Treacher Collins syndrome, and others drive the global otoplasty market
- Increase in cases of trauma to the external ear resulting from blasts, puncture, and damage due to blunt objects are projected to drive the global market during the forecast period
- Furthermore, increase in influence of cosmetic surgery; psychological impact of appearance, looks, and beauty on young generation; and increase in screening for deformities at birth are projected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Otoplasty Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77435
Ear Augmentation Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Otoplasty Market
- In terms of type of fittings, the global otoplasty market can be classified into ear augmentation, ear reduction, and ear pin back
- The ear augmentation segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for otoplasty for ear augmentation to improve appearance and rise in number of ear surgeons offering otoplasty under reconstructive surgery
Surgical Segment to Capture Major Share of Global Market
- Based on technique, the global otoplasty market can be categorized into surgical and non-surgical. The surgical segment is further divided into anti-helical fold manipulation, conchal alteration, and correction of earlobe prominence. The non-surgical segment is bifurcated into tissue molding and others.
- The surgical segment is expected to account for major share of the global otoplasty market by 2027. This can be attributed to growing number of patients preferring cosmetic surgery for ear augmentation and rise in availability of surgical augmentation of ear.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=77435
North America to Dominate Global Otoplasty Market
- In terms of region, the global otoplasty market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global otoplasty market during the forecast period.
- Increase in prevalence of congenital ear deformity and increase in number of cosmetic surgical procedures is anticipated to drive the market in North America
- As per the Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, 22,884 otoplasty procedures were conducted in the U.S. in 2018. Out of these, 13,289 procedures were performed on female patients.
Pre Book Otoplasty Market Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77435<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Otoplasty Market
The global otoplasty market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global otoplasty market include:
- Allergan (AbbVie Inc.)
- Invotec International, Inc.
- Sklar Surgical Instruments
- Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Dermatology Examination Tables Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/dermatology-examination-tables-market.html
Disposable Medical Gloves Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/disposable-medical-gloves-market.html
Miniature Retinal Scanners Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/miniature-retinal-scanners-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453