Depth Filtration Market: Increase in adoption of single-use technologies to drive the market
Global Depth Filtration Market: Introduction
- Depth filtration takes advantage of the thickness (depth) of the filter media to remove liquid droplet, submicron particles, suspended particles, colloidal material, and soluble materials from its carrying liquid
- The pathway begins with filtration of larger particles. Then, smaller and smaller particles are removed as the carrying fluid flows through the depth filter.
- Depth filtration is most widely utilized in downstream bioprocessing to segregate cells, cell debris, and other colloidal matter
- It is an expensive process compared to surface filtration. However, depth filtration can be used for longer duration.
- Depth filtration utilizes different processes such as sieving, interception, adsorption, and absorption to obtain segregated filtrate from the carrying liquid
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77836
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Depth Filtration Market
- Increase in R&D expenditure in biopharmaceuticals & biotechnology companies is anticipated to boost the growth of the global depth filtration market during the forecast period
- Technological advancements in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and live cell culture is projected to drive the global depth filtration market
- The market is expected to be driven by increase in adoption of single-use technologies, which focus on growing large biopharmaceutical molecules & biologics, and benefits presented by depth filters such as cost-efficiency and convenience
- However, high cost or investment involved in setting up production facilities is likely to restrain the global depth filtration market
- Moreover, low capacity of depth filters for high-density material and highly stringent rules & regulations by the governing authorities for filtration process using depth filters are projected to hamper the growth of the market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Depth Filtration Market –
North America to Lead Global Depth Filtration Market
- In terms of region, the global depth filtration market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global depth filtration market in 2019 and the trend is expected to continue in the next few years. Growth of the market can be ascribed to large number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe was the second largest market for depth filtration in 2019 due to the presence of well-established health care infrastructure
- The depth filtration market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period because of the rise in research & development by pharmaceutical companies and other institutes in countries such as China, India, and Japan. Moreover, increased outsourcing by different bio-pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to Asia Pacific is likely to boost the growth of the depth filtration market in Asia Pacific.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be potential markets for depth filtration during the forecast period. However, lack of initiatives by governments toward research & development is projected to hamper the growth of the depth filtration market in these regions.
Pre book Depth Filtration Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77836<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Depth Filtration Market
- Sartorius AG
- FILTROX AG
- Merck KGaA
- Pall Corporation (Danaher)
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Amazon Filters Ltd.
- Graver Technologies
- Trinity Filtration Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Other prominent players
Top of Form
For More Information:
Browse More Market Reports:
The global pulmonary artery catheter market can be segmented based on type, application, end-user, and region. In terms of type, the market can be classified into four-lumen catheter, five-lumen catheter, six-lumen catheter, and others. Based on application, the global pulmonary artery catheter market can be bifurcated into ICU use and non-ICU use. In terms of end-user, the market can be divided into hospitals, cardiac clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
The demand for blood purification therapy has witnessed considerable growth over the last couple of decades and is increasingly being used to treat a range of disorders, which cannot be treated by conventional therapies, including surgery and drug administration. The progress made by bio separation techniques, including filtration, dialysis, and adsorption is one of the key factors expected to provide a considerable boost to the expansion of the blood purification equipment market during the forecast period. Blood purification therapies offer high degree of efficiency in rapid and direct removal of pathogenic agents due to which, their adoption continues to rise in several regions of the world.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453